Volume boost

Guest oklahemi

Guest oklahemi

I am searching, hoping for an answer about improvements on the headphone output. All of my fellow streakers know that it is, for lack of a better word lame! I have 2 streaks one officially updated to 2.2 and the other updated to. 2.2 via qdl tool. As I prepared the streak to side load I looked through the EMList and came to option #9. audio. Only old phone, the samsung impression it was possible to adjust volume level by increasing or decreasing the decibel values. On the streak there are 21 boxes for volume control has anyone "tweaked" with these or know which numbers are associated with which output? Please there has to be a way other than an external amp

• 1 month later...
Guest Shurafa
I am searching, hoping for an answer about improvements on the headphone output. All of my fellow streakers know that it is, for lack of a better word lame! I have 2 streaks one officially updated to 2.2 and the other updated to. 2.2 via qdl tool. As I prepared the streak to side load I looked through the EMList and came to option #9. audio. Only old phone, the samsung impression it was possible to adjust volume level by increasing or decreasing the decibel values. On the streak there are 21 boxes for volume control has anyone "tweaked" with these or know which numbers are associated with which output? Please there has to be a way other than an external amp

I too would like to know if there is a way to easily increase the max volume. I have a Bluetooth headset and even at max volume its still hard to hear people clearly.

Guest ClippinWings
I too would like to know if there is a way to easily increase the max volume. I have a Bluetooth headset and even at max volume its still hard to hear people clearly.

There IS a trick here... took me forever to figure it out.

There are two volumes,

1. Call

2. Bluetooth

But you can't access call volume while using bluetooth even though it does effect the overall volume...

If I am talking with the phone to my ear it tends to be loud, so I turn down the volume a bit:

Call volume - 60%

Then later I use bluetooth and crank it...

Bluetooth - 100%

Problem is I never turned up the Call Volume, so bluetooth is only able to give 100% of 60%...

Solution:

When I get in my car, I call my voicemail on speakerphone, blast the volume, hang up then use bluetooth at will... I notice I even have to turn bluetooth down a click or two as it is sometimes so loud it distorts.

Hope that helps