Apps on SD?

Guest DJogi

Guest i am not a hacker

There are two methods. I need to know if your phone is rooted and what ROM you are running or if it is stock. If it is stock you can't move to SD.

The first method is if you have a 2.2 ROM (like CM6). You can go to settings>applications>manage applications>choose the app>move to SD.

Or on Clockwork you can flash DarkTremors A2SD and make partitions.

I need to know if your phone is rooted and what ROM first.

Guest DJogi
There are two methods. I need to know if your phone is rooted and what ROM you are running or if it is stock. If it is stock you can't move to SD.

The first method is if you have a 2.2 ROM (like CM6). You can go to settings>applications>manage applications>choose the app>move to SD.

Or on Clockwork you can flash DarkTremors A2SD and make partitions.

I need to know if your phone is rooted and what ROM first.

i use FLB-Mod 1.7 (Based on Android 2.1), is possible there to have apps on SD?

Guest mrand

FLB Mod has A2SD enabled by default! you just have to partition your sd card accordingly (and maybe check if its running in terminal (a2sd check)

For partitioning look into the Ultimate Pulse Owners Guide, which is sticky at the top :)

Or just use Rom Manager to do it..

Guest Casterina

The rom has apps2sd pre-intalled..

Go to terminal emulator, type in "su" after that type "a2sd reinstall" and then type "a2sd cachesd" and then type "a2sd swappy30"

Type these commands in the terminal emulator without the speech marks... and if you get the force close issue with the terminal emulator downlaod the fix for it.. flash the zip in recovery mode.

Guest DJogi
The rom has apps2sd pre-intalled..

Go to terminal emulator, type in "su" after that type "a2sd reinstall" and then type "a2sd cachesd" and then type "a2sd swappy30"

Type these commands in the terminal emulator without the speech marks... and if you get the force close issue with the terminal emulator downlaod the fix for it.. flash the zip in recovery mode.

i try this solution, but after a2sd reinstall i got my pulse restarted.. than a2sd cachesd allways denied, same with a2sd swappy30

should i try soultion on ultimate pulse owners guide?

Guest Casterina
i try this solution, but after a2sd reinstall i got my pulse restarted.. than a2sd cachesd allways denied, same with a2sd swappy30

should i try soultion on ultimate pulse owners guide?

If you got permission denied you was meant to type in su before the command..

Guest DJogi
If you got permission denied you was meant to type in su before the command..

i must type before any command or only before a2sd reinstall?

Guest Casterina
ill do it like u say. and now i have 78mb free on telephone storage, i think its work :)

Yeah it worked :) Download the a2sd gui from the market, this will tell you if you have apps to sd and if your dilvik cahce is on the sd card + tells you how much ram you hve left..