Back @ £199 @ Currys

Guest kaostheory

Guest vdubster
Damnit, not fair! lol

Yep bought mine yesterday within 3 hrs i'd rooted it and flashed a custom ROM, lol

What have people heard about the refurbs being sold as new? sort it in another thread.

J

Guest BadDroid
It's the same price in PC World.

Got mine on Sunday from the DSG stand at the gadget show live for £179.99, absolutely loving it. immense value for money :) The screen cover was a bit crappy that I bought aling with it so ripped that off and am enjoying it au natural.

Guest ThisisSparta

I'm afraid Currys have lost me as a future customer bought mine at 239 the day before Dixons were selling at 199, currys wouldnt refund diff so got a refund n got one from Dixons. CS said they werent part of the same group so could not do anything!!!! WTF.

The hassle in going to take it back then getting a new one, prob from same warehouse, was a pain. never been impressed with the DSG of companys in the past and they have not done anything to change my mind.

Vega is brilliant though.

Guest Mike Wolfe

Easter Sunday 5% Discount Code

Hi all, I have just received an email from PC World offering 5% discount on orders over £99 for today only (Easter Sunday). So for anybody tempted to get their Vega today the code is EASTER5. This is for home delivery only. :)