Losing date and time

Guest BTatHome

Guest BTatHome

Have only had this for 3 days but noticed that each time the tablet is switched off the date and time is not restored.

Does the vega not have a battery backup to store thtis, or is my machine faulty?

Guest premieral
Have only had this for 3 days but noticed that each time the tablet is switched off the date and time is not restored.

Does the vega not have a battery backup to store thtis, or is my machine faulty?

There are other threads on this just do a search, unfortunately i dont remember what they said but the search should sort you out :)

Guest premieral
Ahh, did another search and this time found after a couple of pages. Looks like its going back for a swap :)

Sorry to hear that :) is it running v.1.10 like carl rose is as he got his today?

Guest BTatHome
Sorry to hear that :) is it running v.1.10 like carl rose is as he got his today?

Nope, mine was 1.09 before I flashed.

Will reset back to default ROM and then take back.

EDIT: replacement came with 1.09

Edited by BTatHome

Guest premieral

Thank you

Guest trevor432990

From reading previous posts on the subject and from my own experience with the problem I'm not 100% sure it is a hardware issue with the clock. I had my Vega several months with no issue but when I eventually upgraded to r7 mck_r2 the clock then started to play up. I downloaded the ClockSync app from the Market and use that for now as I expect a fix will come with the next major release which Modaco produce (cross fingers).