Removing unwanted/stock ASUS apps from EEE Pad Transformer

Guest Adam_J

Guest Adam_J

Is there any easy way to remove some of the unused ASUS pre-installed app clutter from the EEE Pad Transformer? I've tried a couple of uninstall apps but these are not visible.

Also, can anyone recommend any apps to control what services/programs are run during startup?

Guest Zach_Alt
Is there any easy way to remove some of the unused ASUS pre-installed app clutter from the EEE Pad Transformer? I've tried a couple of uninstall apps but these are not visible.

Also, can anyone recommend any apps to control what services/programs are run during startup?

What apps are you trying to remove and why?

Guest Adam_J
What apps are you trying to remove and why?

i wanted to remove the asus pressreader, asus cloud, gmail, layar etc.... i've noticed these being run in the background at times and just want to prevent this.

i wanted to remove the asus pressreader, asus cloud, gmail, layar etc.... i've noticed these being run in the background at times and just want to prevent this.

I also tried to get rid of layar - as far as I can tell it was part of the firmware upgrade but no idea why. It's been a while since I used it, but this seems like quite an old version? Why include it in the firmware build and stop people from getting rid of it??

Guest redmongoose

Have you tried Easy Freezy by a certain Paul@modaco ? :)

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.m...e=search_result