Cannot restore - In usb host mode

Guest henky92

Guest henky92

Hey guys,

so yesterday I installed corvagusrom, when I plugged in my keyboard the whole thing crashed.

Now when I boot I get a BSOD. The problem is, the tablet is still in usb host mode, so I cannot use the offical advent vega update tool to restore, nor can I use adb.

How can I restore this?

Guest simonta

Please do not start a new thread for questions you've already asked.

Asking twice will not get you the answer twice as quick, in fact, probably slow it down...

Thank you

PS. I answered your question in the ROM thread.

Guest henky92
Please do not start a new thread for questions you've already asked.

Asking twice will not get you the answer twice as quick, in fact, probably slow it down...

Thank you

PS. I answered your question in the ROM thread.

sorry just kinda frustrated... cant even install stock rom...

Guest houdini2005

ok i had a simler problem and going through this forum i found a post which worked, try this it may work for you.

"Once I thought I had bricked my Vega as well, but I could get it back doing the following:

Press power very long, something like 20 or 30 seconds. (on mine backlight went on, but no boot, due to defect ROM)

Press power again until backlight is off.

Then try to go to (I think its called Debug mode) with the 2sec back+2sec power then release power wth still holding back button, I guess you know this.

Then I could install stock ROM to recover.

Same as you I tried everything else before, but it seemed my Vega was never really off "

hope it works for you. :)

Guest Zebrahead
Hey guys,

so yesterday I installed corvagusrom, when I plugged in my keyboard the whole thing crashed.

Now when I boot I get a BSOD. The problem is, the tablet is still in usb host mode, so I cannot use the offical advent vega update tool to restore, nor can I use adb.

How can I restore this?

Read the forums.

Ive relrased 2 tools within the last week, both of which can fix this wihout having to wipe to stock.

Goodluck, ignore ky typing, from phone.

Zeb