Lovefilm.com & Flash

Guest nicholson101

Guest nicholson101

Hi folks!

Just tried signing into my lovefilm account to watch a couple of movies in there online catalogue and it's warning me that i have only flash 10.0 installed when i know for a fact i have 10.2!

I've since wiped my sdcard and installed a new rom (Corvus5 - pleased with it so far). I hoped the wipe clean and reinstall flash from the market would give it a much needed spring clean but its still coming up with the same error.

I have tried redownloading/reinstalling flash and i have tried the stock and dolphin browser and still no joy.

I was wondering if there is a preferred flash apk knocking around or if it should be the standard install from the market.

Many thanks in advance for your collective wisdom! :)

Pete

P.S other sites like Youtube are fine...

Edited by nicholson101

Guest trevor432990
Hi folks!

Just tried signing into my lovefilm account to watch a couple of movies in there online catalogue and it's warning me that i have only flash 10.0 installed when i know for a fact i have 10.2!

I've since wiped my sdcard and installed a new rom (Corvus5 - pleased with it so far). I hoped the wipe clean and reinstall flash from the market would give it a much needed spring clean but its still coming up with the same error.

I have tried redownloading/reinstalling flash and i have tried the stock and dolphin browser and still no joy.

I was wondering if there is a preferred flash apk knocking around or if it should be the standard install from the market.

Many thanks in advance for your collective wisdom! :)

Pete

P.S other sites like Youtube are fine...

If you go to this guide and go to the section called "GLES Optimized Flash for Advent Vega" then download and install item 3 which is the 10.1 optimised version of Flash. I prefer this as it seems better quality than 10.2 for some reason. I have just tested this on Lovefilm and it works fine! :)

Guest nicholson101
If you go to this guide and go to the section called "GLES Optimized Flash for Advent Vega" then download and install item 3 which is the 10.1 optimised version of Flash. I prefer this as it seems better quality than 10.2 for some reason. I have just tested this on Lovefilm and it works fine! :)

Thanks! i'll give it a whirl!