What's wrong with youtube videos!?

Guest Knight77

Guest Knight77

Hi everyone, I just would like to know why the videos in the honeycomb application are so bad: quite pixelated and got stuck quite frequently. Honestly the worst part is really the image quality, its clear that there is some problem. I don't judge the youtube videos watched via browser or youtube website because they're even worse....

Is there a way to fix it? And...am I wrong or in the YT app you cannot choose the resolution but just HD or not HD?

Thanks!

Guest aramazia kin
Hi everyone, I just would like to know why the videos in the honeycomb application are so bad: quite pixelated and got stuck quite frequently. Honestly the worst part is really the image quality, its clear that there is some problem. I don't judge the youtube videos watched via browser or youtube website because they're even worse....

Is there a way to fix it? And...am I wrong or in the YT app you cannot choose the resolution but just HD or not HD?

Thanks!

Youtube is working amazingly well on my Transformer, could it be something to do with your conection speed? Either WiFi or your actual broadband speeds?

Guest Knight77
Youtube is working amazingly well on my Transformer, could it be something to do with your conection speed? Either WiFi or your actual broadband speeds?

No is impossible: I am connected to wi-fi and my router gives a nice signal, is a dual band N... indeed the level that Transformer see is very high, but also a friend of mine who bought the Transformer noticed a lot of pixel in the youtube video (even when set on HD). Any settings or possibile solution?

Guest Knight77

I forgot to mention one important thing: I'm talking about pixelated videos when you make them FULL SCREEN. I think that if is HD you shouldn't see pixelated video even in full screen...