Streak_351_15609_00.pkg

Guest flamewave

Am I able to use clockwork recovery for this?

nope unless some one uploads update.zip

u can flash the 345 recovery and then flash this version. However make a backup as it witll erase everything

Guest MrGPhantome

u can flash the 345 recovery and then flash this version. However make a backup as it witll erase everything

I figured as much, just seeing if I could just short cut it :)

Well off i go!

Guest anthscorner

Hi,

Here's a great link for all the correct recovery.img http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/index...Streak#Official

Has anyone been able to root this new rom, superclick isn't working for me?

Ta,

Anthony.

Guest anthscorner

Fards have you tried this version.

From a user view point I can't see anything new! Going to Nandroid restore to 190 shortly ;-)

Guest popetodd

Yeah, this new version is a bug fix to close the code that allowed for that exploit earlier this year.

If you are going to be running stock it's probably a good idea to use this one to reduce the chance of getting hit by the old exploits still running around out there.

Yeah, this new version is a bug fix to close the code that allowed for that exploit earlier this year.

If you are going to be running stock it's probably a good idea to use this one to reduce the chance of getting hit by the old exploits still running around out there.

This version does feel slower than 345 .

Bug: Opening market shows network error( not always) . Needs to hit retry few times. This seems to be due to the network connection dropping when opening the market application. Surprising that this does nto happen with any other app.

Guest JOBooth

Went to this rom after toying with Steve's 1.9 shortly. I didn't like the dock not working. Rooted 351 with the superuser.zip method. Seems good so far. Not a single FC.

Has anyone had a problem with Streakmod disappearing on reboot? Any suggestions as to how to fix it?

the issue is with the recovery gettting overwritten everytime u boot with the stock recovery

You can prevent the overwrite of the recovery by renaming the file install-recovery.sh to something else. It's in /system/etc. I just added.bak to the file name.

Guest Djp42
the issue is with the recovery gettting overwritten everytime u boot with the stock recovery

You can prevent the overwrite of the recovery by renaming the file install-recovery.sh to something else. It's in /system/etc. I just added.bak to the file name.

Nice one. It worked. Thanks for that Gopu.

Guest SSMERK
This version does feel slower than 345 .

Bug: Opening market shows network error( not always) . Needs to hit retry few times. This seems to be due to the network connection dropping when opening the market application. Surprising that this does nto happen with any other app.

i am having the same issue i have to wait for the H to show back up then tell it to retry

Guest fards
Fards have you tried this version.

From a user view point I can't see anything new! Going to Nandroid restore to 190 shortly ;-)

Nope, only reason I would bother would be to play with it to get it working better, and can't be arsed at the mo with stuff like that. 1.90 works well enough for me

Guest anthscorner
Nope, only reason I would bother would be to play with it to get it working better, and can't be arsed at the mo with stuff like that. 1.90 works well enough for me

Fair enough, I restored 190 after about an hour of playing with 351.

BTW have you tried vtl launcher on your streak yet? I like the ui at the bottom with options on the left and right. But as expected you do lose screen area and it doesn't seem to scale icons as well as adw ex.

Guest sozofriend1234

Could you please post a link to the steps for rooting using superuser.zip.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Got root using superuser.zip and streakmod recovery. (on the link posted earlier)

Ta,

Anthony.

Guest rithuarjun

Hi I am from India. Can I use this Android 2.2.2 update for the 315 Model Dell Streak? Pls update me.

Currently I am in Stephen Hydes Streakdroid 1.9.0 (Final Frontier)

Guest sozofriend1234

Hi,

I am from India too... I have just flashed 2.2.2 351 on Steve's 1.9. Working fine for me except rooting. Posted for help today. Rootoneclick is not working for me...

Hi I am from India. Can I use this Android 2.2.2 update for the 315 Model Dell Streak? Pls update me.

Did u mean u want to use 351 ???

Then the best bet for you is update using update.zip

( If u r ok with using fastboot and stuff, use the update.pkg )