Streak_351_15609_00.pkg

Guest flamewave

Guest rithuarjun
Hi,

I am from India too... I have just flashed 2.2.2 351 on Steve's 1.9. Working fine for me except rooting. Posted for help today. Rootoneclick is not working for me...

Thanks a lot for your update. Z4root is working great for me in Rooting my Streak. Might a worth a try for you. Best of luck

Guest rithuarjun
Did u mean u want to use 351 ???

Then the best bet for you is update using update.zip

( If u r ok with using fastboot and stuff, use the update.pkg )

Thanks for your update. Yes, I would like to install 351 on my Streak. It's going good and hope it will complete good. I am trying now with 351 recovery.

Guest fards
Fair enough, I restored 190 after about an hour of playing with 351.

BTW have you tried vtl launcher on your streak yet? I like the ui at the bottom with options on the left and right. But as expected you do lose screen area and it doesn't seem to scale icons as well as adw ex.

yeah for quite a while, the latest version (162) is brilliant, even with its faults its my favourite.

Guest anthscorner
Could you please post a link to the steps for rooting using superuser.zip.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Take look at my first post on page 1 and read the top of the page from the link. :-)

Ta,

Anthony

Guest ramtix
yeah for quite a while, the latest version (162) is brilliant, even with its faults its my favourite.

me too.. I thought ADW was good but VTL is better for me because I use my streak in landscape all the time. The new version , also gives you more option to put more app on the docks and scrolls too..