Airport prices

Guest oldhippy

Guest oldhippy

Hi all,

I just joined today, I am new to Android (so new infact I don't have a device yet) P;anning the Vega to be my first... I have just seen a tweet about the Vega that suggests it is now £166.66 in dixons......

Just thought I would share incase it helps anyone.... Could it be getting cheaper at PC World too in the near future?

Guest Niks10

That probably was me....

Well I tweeted anyway from Airport; after buying my Vega for £166.66 from Dixons Travel.

At home now and still charging.

Guest oldhippy
That probably was me....

Well I tweeted anyway from Airport; after buying my Vega for £166.66 from Dixons Travel.

At home now and still charging.

LOL... Small world yes I think it was you looking at your profiles.... Thanks for the info, I hope you don't mind me sharing it... I really want to get my hands on one now... Seems it looks even better with R8 and a custom launcher etc....

Guest warriorscot

Make sure they have them in store if you do they didn't have any in Dixons when I went to do some field work in Cyprus last month. But the cost of the Vega without VAT should be about that in Dixons as they are selling them at £200. Although Im not sure how long they will keep that price up as they won't be earning a lot of money on them.

Guest oldhippy
Well they were selling at £179 at gadget show live so they must still be making some good money from it.

Maybe prices will continue to fall. £179 at the gadget Show is pretty keen...

Guest howardbut
Hi all,

I just joined today, I am new to Android (so new infact I don't have a device yet) P;anning the Vega to be my first... I have just seen a tweet about the Vega that suggests it is now £166.66 in dixons......

Just thought I would share incase it helps anyone.... Could it be getting cheaper at PC World too in the near future?

Yea.. actually I was on the way to HongKong to pick up some cheap android tabs but surprisingly the Vega price at airport is the most competitive (retail) in the world at the moment

Guest oldhippy
Yea.. actually I was on the way to HongKong to pick up some cheap android tabs but surprisingly the Vega price at airport is the most competitive (retail) in the world at the moment

this might be a good way for me to get one.. I know someone that works at Heathrow... Would be very useful for me to have a tablet and would save humping the laptop around to client meetings..

Guest little_mumford

ok, I have been considering buying a vega for a while, and it happens that I am living in the arctic for 5 months and fly back at the beginning of June, I have to say...

OMG amazing, so so calling dixons travel to find how much they are selling them for...

thanks! :mellow:

Stu