Angry Birds Rio / Seasons

Guest Albedo39

Guest Albedo39

I have Modaco r8 on my Vega with ADW Launcher EX.

The original Angry Birds works fine, but when I try and install Angry Birds Rio, or Angry Birds Seasons, I get a message after downloading is complete saying 'installation unsuccessful'

Anyone else having this problem or have you managed to get them working :)

Guest Minimonkey

Hi there not had any problem installing any of the angry birds have you got too many things installed? Have you tried installing anything else?

Guest Albedo39
Hi there not had any problem installing any of the angry birds have you got too many things installed? Have you tried installing anything else?

Yes, I have plenty of space on the internal memory and also the sd card.

I've installed other games/live wallpapers/widgets and all work fine.....very frustrating indeed, as the only message I get is 'installation unsuccessful' but no reason as to why.

Guest cpome7

I've just been struggling with this issue.

The solution I found makes no sense to me, but it did allow me to install the game. Go to settings and unmount your SD card. The game will install fine. Remount the card upon completion.

Let me know how you get on.

Edited by cpome7

Guest phil8715

The solution I found makes no sense to me, but it did allow me to install the game. Go to settings and unmount your SD card. The game will install fine. Remount the card upon completion.

I was able to install Angry Birds Rio and the Original Angry Birds, but tried to install Angry Birds Seasons and I got issuffient space. To be honest i am not that bothered. I was able to install Android Tablets forum after I tried to install Angry Birds Seasons.

Might have been a problem with the game itself. It's possible it could be the inclusion of the Easter add-on.

Edited by phil8715

Guest Albedo39

Strange, but that did the trick!

I can only imagime there's some sort of conflict with the memory card that was causing the issue.

Thanks for your help on this, much appreciated :)