Latest official 2.1 rom (RBM2)

Guest pepe24

Guest Simon O

Nice guys. Feel free to use the roms I uploaded to make any custom builds. BTW the Red Bull ROM is newer than the Turkish one. Not sure which is more vanilla.

Guest yunzhiyue
Nice guys. Feel free to use the roms I uploaded to make any custom builds. BTW the Red Bull ROM is newer than the Turkish one. Not sure which is more vanilla.

Can solve AD hoc? Thank you. -

Guest pepe24

Ok,

After detailed test, I found that this rom is great, it has problem (at least me...) with a2sd, it slows down

after any settings, so I decided to remove a2sd, and instead use link2sd , and swapper2.

This time rom is very stable, and very fast.

Modifyed: Added opengl 1.1 (it was allready there, but with wrong lib file)

Kernel with 691MHz clock with USB storage fixed

WIFI Fix (Thanks to Leeshore)

Updated MAPS

GPS conf set to Europe (faster GPS fix)

Updates APNS conf to support many providers

Added Link2SD 1.6 (have to only restart it once after first start) - Must have at least two partitions on sd (first FAT32 allmoust all of the sd card,

and second fat32 or ext2,ext3 around 300MB - ext2 recomanded)

Added swapper2 (start it, it will create swap file 32MB, only change the swappines to 30 - it is better than default 10)

Removed everyting about a2sd ( I hope so, maybe it would be easyer to ask Flibblesan to make one without a2sd...)

It should fit on any 8220 or 8230 (as I have U8230 with small memory)

From clockwork recovery first factory reset (format data) and after flash the zip file

Regards,

Pepe

http://www.mediafire.com/?ljdgwfko6t8yqp6

Guest jeddy1
Ok,

After detailed test, I found that this rom is great, it has problem (at least me...) with a2sd, it slows down

after any settings, so I decided to remove a2sd, and instead use link2sd , and swapper2.

This time rom is very stable, and very fast.

Modifyed: Added opengl 1.1 (it was allready there, but with wrong lib file)

Kernel with 691MHz clock with USB storage fixed

WIFI Fix (Thanks to Leeshore)

Updated MAPS

GPS conf set to Europe (faster GPS fix)

Updates APNS conf to support many providers

Added Link2SD 1.6 (have to only restart it once after first start) - Must have at least two partitions on sd (first FAT32 allmoust all of the sd card,

and second fat32 or ext2,ext3 around 300MB - ext2 recomanded)

Added swapper2 (start it, it will create swap file 32MB, only change the swappines to 30 - it is better than default 10)

Removed everyting about a2sd ( I hope so, maybe it would be easyer to ask Flibblesan to make one without a2sd...)

It should fit on any 8220 or 8230 (as I have U8230 with small memory)

From clockwork recovery first factory reset (format data) and after flash the zip file

Regards,

Pepe

http://www.mediafire.com/?ljdgwfko6t8yqp6

thank you i will try now and post:)

nope:( failure at line 47 for me .i guess about su.bec my phone wasnt rooted

Edited by jeddy1

Guest pepe24
thank you i will try now and post:)

nope:( failure at line 47 for me .i guess about su.bec my phone wasnt rooted

Yes, it must be rooted, its easy with Z4root, Just enable usb debug, install z4root, reboot, and after

that You can install clockwork rom manager, and reboot to recovery.

Guest jeddy1
Yes, it must be rooted, its easy with Z4root, Just enable usb debug, install z4root, reboot, and after

that You can install clockwork rom manager, and reboot to recovery.

haha i know all about that :).but even flb-mod i cant install and i am not the only one who cant install this rom.i had DE update before and it failed,now i had UK update and it failed again..i can flash clockwork via fastboot also so no problem .anyway another time

going to bed now.keep up good work.fix the rom best as u can.

Guest will8578

this rom is very stable and performs very well, i think it was twrock that said he prefered stability rather than speed, or something like that, hav to say after using this rom i agree :)

Guest jeddy1
this rom is very stable and performs very well, i think it was twrock that said he prefered stability rather than speed, or something like that, hav to say after using this rom i agree :)

ok one of you guy who installed this rom and is working answer pls.

which official rom u were using before flashing custom roms?

1.hungary version

2.DE version

3.UK version (old 2.1)

4.UK version (new 2.1)

5.TRE version

thanks

Edited by jeddy1

Guest pulsomatic

Hi,

Ive just installed your rom and its working great. But the dockingbar is buggy, because one of the linked apps is missing, so there are just 4 of the 5 icons. The Youtubeapp is missing. And I cant download any app from the market, the download just wont start.

Edited by pulsomatic

Guest jeddy1
Hi,

Ive just installed your rom and its working great. But the dockingbar is buggy, because one of the linked apps is missing, so there are just 4 of the 5 icons. The Youtubeapp is missing. And I cant download any app from the market, the download just wont start.

reinstall the rom ! it should fix it.if not the post again:P

Guest pepe24
ok one of you guy who installed this rom and is working answer pls.

which official rom u were using before flashing custom roms?

1.hungary version

2.DE version

3.UK version (old 2.1)

4.UK version (new 2.1)

5.TRE version

thanks

Hi jeddy1,

I used before RBM2 from at.

http://www.redbullmobile.at/service/folder/

I think it has same partitions as UK and DE pulse roms. (sytem 105MB, data 80MB)

Guest jeddy1
Hi jeddy1,

I used before RBM2 from at.

http://www.redbullmobile.at/service/folder/

I think it has same partitions as UK and DE pulse roms. (sytem 105MB, data 80MB)

yes but i cant install an official of rbm2 directly i think.but anzway i updated to TRE and now it flashed this rom so everything ok.thanks btw

EDIT: how much ur batterz lasts with this rom??

Edited by jeddy1

Guest pepe24
Hi,

Youtube is realy missing from rom , but You can install this one, and it has nothing to do with docking bar.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ql6v72qia20wkh7

Guest pepe24
yes but i cant install an official of rbm2 directly i think.but anzway i updated to TRE and now it flashed this rom so everything ok.thanks btw

EDIT: how much ur batterz lasts with this rom??

Hi, I dont know yet, but it looks promissing, as from 7 am till now (22:30) phone is on with moderate use, and the battery is on 76%.

Guest pulsomatic

I post again. This is the md5 checksum of the zipfile 97acb5a33c33419b5df64124b43aae97 . Downloaded it twice and installed it some times, but it doesnt fix anything. (with wipe)

Its the icon for the homescreen preview function, which is missing in the dockbar.

Edited by pulsomatic

Guest will8578

i must admit i didnt hav any problems at all with the red bull rom, had youtube and everything else on it, i was originaly on the new uk2.1 i think, but iv flashed so many roms since lol

Guest jeddy1
I post again. This is the md5 checksum of the zipfile 97acb5a33c33419b5df64124b43aae97 . Downloaded it twice and installed it some times, but it doesnt fix anything. (with wipe)

Its the icon for the homescreen preview function, which is missing in the dockbar.

who knows whats wrong.but again just hold back button for few sec and release it.it shows u then all homescreens

Guest will8578

i have just realised what you mean about the homescreen, yes the menu thing kept saying on my not installed, its something to do with the canvas, i downloaded launcherpro and changed to this and the menu works..

Guest pulsomatic

Ive updated to adw launcher and its such a great rom. Probably the best ive ever used on the pulse. Everything works and it runs smooth like no other before. And I really like the tools swapper and linker.:mellow:

Guest pepe24
Ive updated to adw launcher and its such a great rom. Probably the best ive ever used on the pulse. Everything works and it runs smooth like no other before. And I really like the tools swapper and linker.:mellow:

Thanks for the tip, I just changed canvas to adw launcher, and it is realy fast, and very smooth.

Here is the new version with youtube fixed and with adw launcher.

http://www.mediafire.com/?iaa3vn84zab31co

Regards,

pepe