GT540 New SD card Issues PLEASE HELP

Guest SupCom

Guest SupCom

I recently bought a new 32 GB Micro SD and i am currently having troubles with it.

Firslty, some of my files such as music, videos and images do not work when transferred from my computer, and dont work AT ALL when i download them directly from my phone (including taking images off my camera), its really starting to tick me off. Everything else works including apps, msging etc.

I tried to reformat the card using the phone (i know not to reformat using the computer) but still nothing works

The format of the card is FAT32 and the main idea i was wondering was, the original SD card was FAT and that FAT32 cards are not really compatible with the GT540. So should i completely partition my SD card to just a FAT File System?

If im wrong please help and correct me!

Thanks. :)

Guest Simon  P
I recently bought a new 32 GB Micro SD and i am currently having troubles with it.

Firslty, some of my files such as music, videos and images do not work when transferred from my computer, and dont work AT ALL when i download them directly from my phone (including taking images off my camera), its really starting to tick me off. Everything else works including apps, msging etc.

I tried to reformat the card using the phone (i know not to reformat using the computer) but still nothing works

The format of the card is FAT32 and the main idea i was wondering was, the original SD card was FAT and that FAT32 cards are not really compatible with the GT540. So should i completely partition my SD card to just a FAT File System?

If im wrong please help and correct me!

Thanks. :)

What class is the card? There's an issue with the GT540 with cards of 8GB and over if they are less that class 6.

Guest SupCom
What class is the card? There's an issue with the GT540 with cards of 8GB and over if they are less that class 6.

the class is unknown unfortunately, all i know is that its a sandisk 32GB microsdHC. im guessing that it is a class 4 but i cant confirm thats right.