Blackberry Tablet OS Port?

Guest Panayioti

Guest Panayioti

I don't I know if this can be done but if we can't get honeycomb on our Vegas for some reason is there possibilities of someone porting the new tablet os for the new Blackberry Playbook. Here's a link

Looks really nice and is designed for a tablet. :)

Guest mintvilla
I don't I know if this can be done but if we can't get honeycomb on our Vegas for some reason is there possibilities of someone porting the new tablet os for the new Blackberry Playbook. Here's a link

Looks really nice and is designed for a tablet. :)

Never in a million years, we cant just port any old os you know. And we will get honeycomb once its been open sourced.

Also the blackberry os is not open, so no dev will touch it even if it was possible as it would be illegal.

Same goes with ios..... Case your wandering as it be sweeeeet to get the appstore :)

Guest phil8715
Ok thanks just asking didn't know it was illegal lol.

:)

I was going to email Steve Jobs at Apple and ask him for the source code for ios. :)

Guest add.thebad
:)

I was going to email Steve Jobs at Apple and ask him for the source code for ios. :)

haha u had may as well ask him to publicly admit that his phones are over priced locked down boring phones and that sucker you into giving him lots and lots of moneys so that he can wipe his arse on iPanda fur whilst watching a flash video on his nexus s