Can't update, install and uninstall apps and missing apps

Guest Elusivo

Guest Elusivo

Ok, have no idea whatsoever when or why it happened, but, when I have my SD card in the phone now I cannot install nor uninstall apps... market doesn't even allow me to update (I can go to an app, press update and then when I press ok it just stays in that screen), when I install a new app, either from market or not, it just stays at the installing screen with the blue horizontal bar, same for uninstalling. And some apps that I had installed dun show up in the apps list now...

With SD card out or another SD card in everything works fine, except I continue to not have some apps

The card works fine so I suspecting its some corrupt file... I did a error checking in windows and all is ok.

So before I go do a format on the card, any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Elusivo

Guest Elusivo

ok, i discovered now the cause of my problem. It's one (or more, can't really pinpoint it) of the apps that i moved from the phone to the sd card.

I had 142 apps that were transferred to the sd card in total and i managed to get down to the .asec app files of day 21, 18 apps, i remove them and all works fine, if i keep some of those then i have problem again. After more than 30mins trying to pinpoint which ones are causing the problem i gave up and will just reinstall some of them later.