missing apps shortcuts

Guest ukstrider

Guest ukstrider

I have downloaded two clock apps from the market, which say are installed? when I click the app store they are not there? If I check vis settings/applications/manage applicationsthen everything missing is listed. I just cannot put them on my home screen. Sorry if this as been answered before cannot find and also being a noob is there anything I can read that will bring me upto speed apart from this excellent forum

Guest mintvilla
I have downloaded two clock apps from the market, which say are installed? when I click the app store they are not there? If I check vis settings/applications/manage applicationsthen everything missing is listed. I just cannot put them on my home screen. Sorry if this as been answered before cannot find and also being a noob is there anything I can read that will bring me upto speed apart from this excellent forum

i cant believe you dont know how to put a clock onto the homescreen.

clocks are widgets, not apps,

long press on the homescreen, select widgets, select your clock that you downloaded.

Edited by mintvilla

Guest ukstrider

long press on the homescreen, select widgets, select your clock that you downloaded.

Many thanks as I said just getting to grips with the vega.

Guest premieral

why would you be so condescending?? can you do everything genius?