Nokia app on Omnia?

Guest Michalzeszen

Guest Michalzeszen

I'm sure some of you are familiar with the app TibiaME. Well the thing is CipSoft (manufacturer) still didn't released the Java touchscreen version of this game. That said it is impossible to play it on smartphones like I900 which doesn't have a physical keyboard. Nokia in the other hand have one running that works amazing.

So my question is: Anyone have ever managed to run an Nokia applicative on Omnia I900?

Here is the official repository of the versions released so far.

• 1 month later...
Guest jumper007
I'm sure some of you are familiar with the app TibiaME. Well the thing is CipSoft (manufacturer) still didn't released the Java touchscreen version of this game. That said it is impossible to play it on smartphones like I900 which doesn't have a physical keyboard. Nokia in the other hand have one running that works amazing.

So my question is: Anyone have ever managed to run an Nokia applicative on Omnia I900?

Here is the official repository of the versions released so far.

Using Nokia app on i900 like trying to make a plane from nothing ! No result. Nokia apps are .sis files and i900 uses .cab

You can port the "SOURCE CODE" of the Nokia app to be compatible with i900 but that requests a lot of time and experience...

( this is something like booting Android on i900. they give you source code, and you manage to fit it on i900 )