[GEN1&GEN2][ROM]CM 7.0.2stable + Nxx TPT Image for easy Install

Guest curl66

Guest wbaw
I still can't install CM

Maybe the only option to start instalation is to have stock rom and stock recovery on blade not clockwork and custom rom?

Whenever I push those buttons menu + vol up + power only android appears and than OS loads. No green text nor any updating info.

use a different sd card & try again.

Guest curl66
I still can't install CM

Maybe the only option to start instalation is to have stock rom and stock recovery on blade not clockwork and custom rom?

Whenever I push those buttons menu + vol up + power only android appears and than OS loads. No green text nor any updating info.

did you check the topic about this issue?

there is a guy from poland he managed to get it work with DFU method.

.pm him and ask friendly.

think this is the only thing that can help you:

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...-also-the-imei/

ask there if this works with normal blade. not sure if v880 is somehow different

i dont have a polish blade so i dont know.

open a new topic may be somebody else can help you.

Edited by curl66

Guest wbaw

v880 is different, it's already gen2 ... if you have a v880 then you're in the wrong thread ... this is only for 'gen1' european zte blades & orange san franciscos sold with android 2.1. Do not flash these files using any windows software, you will break it.

Edited by wbaw

Guest curl66
v880 is different, it's already gen2 ... if you have a v880 then you're in the wrong thread ... this is only for 'gen1' european zte blades & orange san franciscos sold with android 2.1. Do not flash these files using any windows software, you will break it.

for this it doesnt matter i think. its just to flash with DFU method to geta working GEN1 TPT.

Edited by curl66

Guest amonlb
did you check the topic about this issue?

there is a guy from poland he managed to get it work with DFU method.

.pm him and ask friendly.

think this is the only thing that can help you:

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...-also-the-imei/

ask there if this works with normal blade. not sure if v880 is somehow different

i dont have a polish blade so i dont know.

open a new topic may be somebody else can help you.

Thanks for the link I'll read anout it. That guy from poland don't respond to my PMs :P So for now I will learn about this DFU method.

My blade is still in gen1 and it is working so DFU is not only for bricked blades?

Guest blackbart
how i can get back my other roms like r10b froyo? if i flash it my phone every time dont start

going by ur previous posts i think ur already on gen2 so FLBr10b isnt an option unless u can tpt back to gen1, what was wrong with 11b lite(u can add missing apps from market)

Guest g4mer10
going by ur previous posts i think ur already on gen2 so FLBr10b isnt an option unless u can tpt back to gen1, what was wrong with 11b lite(u can add missing apps from market)

by FLB r11b are to many bugs my display lock are not every time active and its not so fast like r10. r10 worked better on my phone

Guest curl66
how i can get back my other roms like r10b froyo? if i flash it my phone every time dont start

like qouted in first post you have to use the back to GEN1 TPT and also repartition so your rom will fit.

there is a topic about that in this forum.

good luck.

Guest amonlb

I read this DFU mode thread and to be honest im confused and scared O_O so many things to do. No thanks! I'm staying on SS rls5 until someone find out simple way to upgrade all blades to gen2. I'm kind of tech guy but this is too much for me :P

Guest wbaw
I read this DFU mode thread and to be honest im confused and scared O_O so many things to do. No thanks! I'm staying on SS rls5 until someone find out simple way to upgrade all blades to gen2. I'm kind of tech guy but this is too much for me :P

Just TPT using a different sdcard. TPT wont work with some sdcards.

Guest ValiantSaint

Which files out of the ones listed do I need to convert my phone to a Gen2 (From Gen1) and then install the best CM7 ROM? (N78 or N83?) Cheers : )

Edited by ValiantSaint

Guest curl66
Which files out of the ones listed do I need to convert my phone to a Gen2 (From Gen1) and then install the best CM7 ROM? (N78 or N83?) Cheers : )

there is no best ..

read first post. TPT any of the files here and upgrade to your prefered or actual version. there are new builds nearly every day.

so you have to keep moving on or go to a stable.

Guest vik1

Firstly thanks to curly66 and wbaw for some great work here.

I'm a total noob to all of this - but managed to apply it all (without knowing what a lot of it means!) and have got it running really easily - thanks

The rom is working really well - only major issue that i have is using my headphones to play music there is a lot of interference, tried with a couple of different headphones and same thing. I listen to my music really quietly - so its really bad and winding me up oh and my email has just stopped working even though all the settings are correct :P

If i am trying to install a nightly - i download the file - extract and put on phone. Then go to ROm manager - and install rom from sd card? that seemed to make sense to me - but when i try to do it - ROm manager is showing the image folder as empty - what am i doing wrong

Thanks guys -sorry for the noob q!

Edited by vik1

Guest curl66
Firstly thanks to curly66 and wbaw for some great work here.

I'm a total noob to all of this - but managed to apply it all (without knowing what a lot of it means!) and have got it running really easily - thanks

The rom is working really well - only major issue that i have is using my headphones to play music there is a lot of interference, tried with a couple of different headphones and same thing. I listen to my music really quietly - so its really bad and winding me up oh and my email has just stopped working even though all the settings are correct :rolleyes:

If i am trying to install a nightly - i download the file - extract and put on phone. Then go to ROm manager - and install rom from sd card? that seemed to make sense to me - but when i try to do it - ROm manager is showing the image folder as empty - what am i doing wrong

Thanks guys -sorry for the noob q!

delete the image folder. you dont need it anymore

just put the zip file you downloaded from cynogenmod site on your Sd-Card. navigate with rommanager to it. rommanager will recognize it and you are able to apply it :P

Guest That-Guy

I have used v3 of this to convert to Gen2 but now want to change that partition sizes, can I just run the new v5 over the top?

Thanks in Advance :P

Guest Charlie3999

There seems to be glitch sometimes when the phone has timed out. When you press the power button the screen just shows the wallpaper and nothing else, not even the password screen. I have to restart it. Doesn't happen all the time, just sometimes.

Guest That-Guy
There seems to be glitch sometimes when the phone has timed out. When you press the power button the screen just shows the wallpaper and nothing else, not even the password screen. I have to restart it. Doesn't happen all the time, just sometimes.

I got that, update to Nightly 84 and it seems to be fine now :P

Guest ValiantSaint

What TPT (What's a TPT?) do I need to use so that I can upgrade my phone from Gen1 to Gen2? (So I can then put CM7 N84 on?) Cheers : )

Does it matter that I'm running SS? (I know I've asked this questions a million times before, sorry)

Guest curl66
What TPT (What's a TPT?) do I need to use so that I can upgrade my phone from Gen1 to Gen2? (So I can then put CM7 N84 on?) Cheers : )

Does it matter that I'm running SS? (I know I've asked this questions a million times before, sorry)

read first post.

you can use any of them. a TPT is not rom dependent. but GEN dependend. check if you have GEN! or GEN2 . then apply then your favorite nightly.

Guest curl66
I have used v3 of this to convert to Gen2 but now want to change that partition sizes, can I just run the new v5 over the top?

Thanks in Advance :P

you can apply any of this TPTs as often as you like

Guest ValiantSaint
read first post.

you can use any of them. a TPT is not rom dependent. but GEN dependend. check if you have GEN! or GEN2 . then apply then your favorite nightly.

I have a Gen1 Blade. I tried: http://www.filesonic.com/file/921718351/CM-7.0.3-Blade-TPT.zip, but when I up-zip the file and place it on my phone, it doesn't do anything (I tried holding the up volume key on it's own, and the power and up volume key at the same time, to boot it, but with no luck) Am I missing something, cheers : )

Guest Exit Strategy

I am really getting frustrated by my phone now. I've tried to convert my Gen1 to gen2 for about a week and a half now trying 3 different TPT and the converter. I unzip the file to my SD card which I have already formatted and reboot after removing everything e.g. battery etc. and then hold menu and vol up but it just sticks on the green android and doesn't load any text. I'm ready to smash it to bits LOL please help me I had no problems following Terminal instructions before installing clockworkmod etc. when I first got the phone.