Cyanogen 7 + Tablet Tweek - Adobe Flash not working

Guest medialinx

Guest medialinx

Hi there,

First off. I must say what a wonderful resource Modaco is and it is because of all the fantastic advice and help from Android users that I have been able to even get as far as I have with installing a new ROM on my Vega. So thank you :-)

I had been using Modaco R8 for a few months and today decided to have a look at Cyanogen 7 today. It seems pretty stable and good. However (like when I originally installed Modaco R8) Flash no longer works. I tried a few things in the "Reinstalling Flash on your Vega" thread but these don't have seemed to work.

Has anyone else successfully instealled Cyanogen 7 on their Vega and got Flash to work again? If so if anyone could please let me know how and share their advice that would be really appreciated.

Many thanks,

Graham.

Guest premieral
Hi there,

First off. I must say what a wonderful resource Modaco is and it is because of all the fantastic advice and help from Android users that I have been able to even get as far as I have with installing a new ROM on my Vega. So thank you :-)

I had been using Modaco R8 for a few months and today decided to have a look at Cyanogen 7 today. It seems pretty stable and good. However (like when I originally installed Modaco R8) Flash no longer works. I tried a few things in the "Reinstalling Flash on your Vega" thread but these don't have seemed to work.

Has anyone else successfully instealled Cyanogen 7 on their Vega and got Flash to work again? If so if anyone could please let me know how and share their advice that would be really appreciated.

Many thanks,

Graham.

I dont know if you have already tried it Graham but i always have to reboot after re installing flash for it to work even when restoring from a backup

Guest medialinx
yeh it works great on mine .... also running cm7 2 :)

Installed from MP and rebooted. Seems to work a treat!

I am not sure if I am totally sold on this ROM yet though. Seems quite buggy at first glance.

G.