loving the vega! couple of questions

Guest cupracing

Guest cupracing

Just wanted to post about how pleased i am with this little tablet. Superior to the ipad IMO as i can surf the net with speed and no restrictions.

Just a couple of questions, can i change the shortcut icons on the honepage to others? I have no need for the facebook and twitter icons

Is there a way to change the resolution of youtube videos, normally i click on the icon bottom right and selectt the resolution but on the vega it flashes up briefly and i cant select anything else.

Edited by cupracing

Guest trevor432990
Just wanted to post about how pleased i am with this little tablet. Superior to the ipad IMO as i can surf the net with speed and no restrictions.

Just a couple of questions, can i change the shortcut icons on the honepage to others? I have no need for the facebook and twitter icons

Is there a way to change the resolution of youtube videos, normally i click on the icon bottom right and selectt the resolution but on the vega it flashes up briefly and i cant select anything else.

On the YouTube front if you are accessing the site using a browser when you click on a video it should pop-up a selection of options on how to watch the clip i.e. browser/s or YouTube app if you select YouTube app it seems to show the clip in the best resolution available which is what I presume you want? :)

Guest bluebottle73
I'm using VTL a tablet specific variant of ADW. Is very, very good I think.

Hi rferrett. Do you know if i have to delete ADW first or can i keep VTL & ADW on my vega?

Guest premieral
Hi rferrett. Do you know if i have to delete ADW first or can i keep VTL & ADW on my vega?

No you dont have to delete adw, vtl is a stunning launcher I am running the version 1.6 which is even better. You can even select which launcher to use every time if you don't select always do this option but this soon becomes tiresome :)

also it is easy to unselect a launcher through settings so go for it

Guest mintvilla

you keep them both, when you hit the home button it will ask which home adw, vtl, then you just select which one, and you tick a box so it knows which one you use, i will say having both is kinda pointless, vtl was based on adw, its basically adw for tablet devices.