FuguTweaks

Guest pk0102

Guest pk0102

original post at XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=981125

According to the author, this tweak adds responsiveness on the phone. it replace app_process and system_server binaries by the ones found in android 2.3.3_r1 or 3.0 (v0.2)

I tried this tweak on CM6 rom and find worked for our pulse. You may download to your sd card and flash it in the recovery mode.

Sorry, after testing in details, I found that the phone will hang up when making phone call for the CM6 plus rom. So I remove the attachment.

Edited by pk0102

Guest houzey

According to the author, this tweak adds responsiveness on the phone. it replace app_process and system_server binaries by the ones found in android 2.3.3_r1 or 3.0 (v0.2)

I tried this tweak on CM6 rom and find worked for our pulse. You may download to your sd card and flash it in the recovery mode.

testing it right now.. seems to run smoother.. we´ll see if it lasts :mellow:

Guest rangeoshun

Same here on CM6+. Booting, but when i try to add pin, it just freezes, then reboots. And also got rid of the bootscreen :mellow:

Guest westportau
Same here on CM6+. Booting, but when i try to add pin, it just freezes, then reboots. And also got rid of the bootscreen :mellow:

after i installed it i couldnt shut my phone down,,also it caused screen freezes.

Guest houzey

not useable on cm + after some time backlight wasn´t working anymore and touch didn´t respond at all.. maybe its interfering with some other tweaks or something..

Guest houzey

did you reflash your phone before or did you just install it on your existing config?

pretty likely such tweaks only work on a mint rom..

Edited by houzey

Guest TaiwanCHT8k
not useable on cm + after some time backlight wasn´t working anymore and touch didn´t respond at all.. maybe its interfering with some other tweaks or something..

backlight & touchscreen failure +1

i could barely see the shut down menu, but still manage to reboot with trackball

Guest rulerofkaos
I have no problems on CM7-20110420

the phone is MUCH smoother now!

Of course it's working, the xda thread says it contains two libs from gingerbread and CM7 is gingerbread. But why is it running faster now?

Guest craigb244

I used it on cm6 and it felt faster but got lockups when running games or graphicy apps. screen would go black then after a few mins go onto the main screen but the phone would be slow and without signal/3g and sd problem until reboot

Guest jacksonrodeo

The performance is better and the phone is smoother but when I were a call, the phone is slow down , and I cant do anything. After 5 minutes the phone waked up, but the performance was realy bad.

T-Mobile Pulse

Guest Casterina
The performance is better and the phone is smoother but when I were a call, the phone is slow down , and I cant do anything. After 5 minutes the phone waked up, but the performance was realy bad.

T-Mobile Pulse

What rom you using?