grooveshark anywhere $20 for a year - vega not working :(

Guest zennit

Guest trevor432990
hi guys just got a years grooveshark anywhere subscription

http://store.grooveshark.com/products/7275...relief-year-gsa

works ok on my htc wildfire but on the vega it just won't play any tracks.

Does anyone know how to get this working?

Cheers

Other members have reported problems with this app in the past (use search to see what they said) and apparently according to this article it has been withdrawn from Google Market and mobile users now have to pay $9 per month? Don't use it myself BTW.

Guest zennit

The link above gives you a years mobile access for $20 and to install the app just visit the grooveshark website on your android device and it will download the apk.

No fixes on the previous posts :mellow:

Guest andrewdolphin
The link above gives you a years mobile access for $20 and to install the app just visit the grooveshark website on your android device and it will download the apk.

No fixes on the previous posts :mellow:

Don't know why it doesn't work but I think it must be something to do with flash on the Vega - try visiting the grooveshark website on the Vega.

What's annoying is that the grooveshark website DID work on the Vega when I very first got it but hasn't for a while.

Guest zennit

I know it doesn't work on dolphin hd with user agent set to desktop, I can only assume that this is a deliberate attempt by the developers to get you to pay for the mobile version which I have and it doesn't seem to work on the vega only my htc wildfire.