Wake up from standby fix!

Guest xtremedroid

Guest xtremedroid

Well those of you like myself that were having the issues of hitting the power button only to see a black screen, here is all I did and its been working flawless for 24 hours. Turn of the screen lock! I haven't tested other screen locks yet so maybe its just the default one.

Guest Uxian

Thanks, ill give that a try and see what happens. It's been getting worse since the second OTA and now happens two or more times per day so it should be quick to see if it's an effective solution.

Guest qwer23
Well those of you like myself that were having the issues of hitting the power button only to see a black screen, here is all I did and its been working flawless for 24 hours. Turn of the screen lock! I haven't tested other screen locks yet so maybe its just the default one.

I'm sure this solves things for you, but mine doesn't even show the boot procedure, say boot animation, recovery (if volume+power pressed at start), nothing at all. Just a dead screen. Was able to access my device via hdmi and turn off screen lock by touching the screen blindly (touch still works, another sign that it's not at deep sleep), but didn't change anything.

But I hope this fixes the issue for the rest of you! Good luck guys!

Guest Uxian

So far so good but the battery seemed to be drained a lot more without the lock screen enabled. Or maybe I was using the tablet more yesterday.

Guest xtremedroid
And... black screen again even with the lock screen disabled.

Yea same here it was good for a week and now its back, just really weird.