Firmware Version V1.10

Guest sodium1

Guest sodium1

Hi all,

Would like some help if possible.

I have previously unlocked my Vega, and am trying to do the same on my relatives. When I look at the firmware it shows, 2.6.32.9_p10_v1.10_201102.........

I can connect to my advent fine, but when I try with the new one the adb-windows does not locate a device. The adb device driver shows not started also.

I have it ticked in application settings to enable the usb on the device.

Any ideas please, or am I doing something wrong?

Guest Kevrae

are you using the same machine to flash you relatives?

if so i found that when ive done multiple vega's from one machine i have to remove and reinstall the adb drivers for each new vega or it will not recognise it.

ive done three different ones now from my macbook running windows and has worked if i first remove the drivers and follow the same procedure to reinstall drivers then plug new vega in first.

hope this help :mellow:

Guest sodium1

Thanks for the quick answer.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled quite a few times. Lappy running windows 7, tried it on a fresh lappy with Vista and same thing happens.

Guest beegee1962

2.6.32.9_p10_v1.10_201102.........

Is this the pov Mobii ROM? I think this ROM goes into USB host mode by default. Maybe that is your problem.

Guest warriorscot

Quickest route I have found for driver issues and a quick solution is to install the app adb wireless and use it to install clockwork mod and then rom manager or paul recovery app then simply enter recovery and flash it. However there is also the newer versions of rom manager that work on the vega now so you could try using that to install clockwork but ive not tried it on a stock vega.

Guest sodium1

I have returned the Vega to its owner, and i will try again next week...anymore good ideas will be tried then....Thanks everyone :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest budgie74

i have just last week purchased my vega, and i am really impressed, i am having simalar trouble trying to put pauls (and most others) rom on i have v 1.10 on win 7 have rebooted and added driver but cannot get my vega to be recognised in device manager or to be recognised through command prompt any help here would be really appreciated have spent all week trying eberthing and still no resuylt many thanks