Ricky 2.2 rom(reuploaded for those who want)

Guest Vlatko25

Guest lfernandes

I found another bug: some mp3 files that i use for ringtones don't play, even using music player they don't play. could it be a codec bug?

Guest Racerboy

I found another bug: some mp3 files that i use for ringtones don't play, even using music player they don't play. could it be a codec bug?

maybe try a different player to see if solves it then you`ll know if its the player or the rom, maybe time to upgrade to a 2.3.5 rom, in the 2.3.5 nigtly #152 by 4pda thread new build 2.3.5 cyanogenmod #158 is quite decent....

Guest lfernandes

maybe try a different player to see if solves it then you`ll know if its the player or the rom, maybe time to upgrade to a 2.3.5 rom, in the 2.3.5 nigtly #152 by 4pda thread new build 2.3.5 cyanogenmod #158 is quite decent....

Do that room had the mms issue like the other's 2.3 rooms?

Guest Racerboy

Do that room had the mms issue like the other's 2.3 rooms?

i dont know,i dont use mms at all, but only way to find out is to try it :D just back it up before you flash

Edited by Racerboy

Guest lfernandes

i dont know,i dont use mms at all, but only way to find out is to try it :D just back it up before you flash

Are you using that room? if yes can you try to send an MMS for your self with data connection (gprs or 3G) disabled? Because in this days i've installed almost all rooms in this forum and reinstalled all software and I want to give a little rest to my zte :-) appreciated

Guest Racerboy

Are you using that room? if yes can you try to send an MMS for your self with data connection (gprs or 3G) disabled? Because in this days i've installed almost all rooms in this forum and reinstalled all software and I want to give a little rest to my zte :-) appreciated

I am using that rom but as i said i dont use mms so best place to ask is the thread for it http://android.modac...ly-152-by-4pda/ it takes 5 mins to backup and install a rom, try it :) your zte gets rest when you sleep :D

Edited by Racerboy

• 7 months later...
Guest rontinella

utente nuovo

sera a tutti

update procedure ZTE 2.1 2.2 racer 1107<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">thanks