Battery wierdness fr15

Guest Maesty

Guest Maesty

hey there im using, fr15 from modaco (noveks) version, but my battery monitor aint moving, it just stands at 67%, how can i fix this?

tryed reflashing, resetting, clearing cache etc

please help

edit: now stuck at the famous 40% :S

Guest tymsam
hey there im using, fr15 from modaco (noveks) version, but my battery monitor aint moving, it just stands at 67%, how can i fix this?

please help

Have you tried Battery Calibration software? :o Worked for me :mellow:

Guest cloogy

please help

I have exactly the same problem ! Any idea ? (I've tried "wipe the battery stats" and "Battery calibration" software.

Thxs

Guest Captus

Me too.

FR15 gave me a strange issue.

When trying to unlock the phone, it responded so slowly, that I did not manage to "write" mey unlock pattern before the screen turned off again.

I restored my fr14, problem is still there.

Guest cloogy
I have exactly the same problem ! Any idea ? (I've tried "wipe the battery stats" and "Battery calibration" software.

Thxs

I'm a little bit desesperated, my battery is always locked on 40% ... please help ! (I use the FR15 rom)

Guest Kaggy
I'm a little bit desesperated, my battery is always locked on 40% ... please help ! (I use the FR15 rom)

Try clearing dalvik as well?

Last resort is to backup and do a clear data?

Guest cloogy
Try clearing dalvik as well?

Last resort is to backup and do a clear data?

I think that this issue comes from the TK-ROM (FR15). I install the FR15 Fear Edition and I have no more problem ...

Guest masi0
I think that this issue comes from the TK-ROM (FR15). I install the FR15 Fear Edition and I have no more problem ...

I have disconnected phone from charger yesterday 7am, now it still has 46% with hsdpa on, gmail push + me.com sync every 2hrs as well as some phonecalls, texts, etc. I haven't performed any battery calibration yet.

Phone is LG Swift 2x - I do realize that this is Optimus 2x codename in Poland but who knows what is different anyway?

Also I am wondering if the phones with the reboot/battery issues are not from the first part of the production part?'

Guest Captus

My issue seems to come with the EternityProject Kernel v1.5c.

Flashing EternityProject Kernel v1.5b seems to remove the 40% battery issue.