[ROM] 06-05-11 Ganbaro ROM V0.3b for P10AN01 tablets (Vega, Viewpad 10s, Mobii, ...)

Guest beegee1962

Guest beegee1962
Does Accelerometer (g-sensor) work with this ROM ? Because, i have some problem with SpeedX game ;)

Thanks

Sorry, I am not a gamer. Never tested games that need the accelerometer. Screen rotation is working, that is all I tested.

I use Corvus Kernel and I think there is a fix available. I will try to find it, or, if you find it first, let me know where it is.

Edited by beegee1962

Guest Tucnak
Sorry, I am not a gamer. Never tested games that need the accelerometer. Screen rotation is working, that is all I tested.

I use Corvus Kernel and I think there is a fix available. I will try to find it, or, if you find it first, let me know where it is.

Thanks for quick reply.

Here is some accelerometer fix

http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...-modaco-r6-rom/

THANKS

Guest MindsEye
Does Accelerometer (g-sensor) work with this ROM ? Because, i have some problem with SpeedX game ;)

Thanks

No, It does not work. Just tested it myself.

Did the patch and it works now but i cant say its really good, dont know if its the hardware or the drivers but its not really accurate i tried that speedex and its a bit jumpy and not really playable, i thried that jet shi game as well and its bearely playable, the accelerometer doesnt react good enough to be useable.

///MindsEye

Edited by MindsEye

Guest MindsEye

Just got another wierd problem,

My sound controls dont work anymore. When I push the vol down it goes straight to the BeeGee loader screen.. then if i hold power a few short secs it brings me to the unlock screen. Very odd.

Guest beegee1962
Thanks for quick reply.

Here is some accelerometer fix

http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...-modaco-r6-rom/

THANKS

New version is out. I added the accelerometer fix from the CorvusROM because I use his kernel. I tried it with RipTide GP and it worked quite well.

The fix you mention is for a different kernel and might not be working well on the Corvus kernel.

Guest beegee1962
Just got another wierd problem,

My sound controls dont work anymore. When I push the vol down it goes straight to the BeeGee loader screen.. then if i hold power a few short secs it brings me to the unlock screen. Very odd.

That is really wierd, I am using this ROM on a daily base since first published and had no such problems. Did you install any button switcher applications?

Guest beegee1962
Hello,

next one problem for me with POV with integrated 3G and GPS:

- 3G is very unstable (sometime i have lost 2G/3G modem)

- GPS position is fixed, bud Google Maps and Google Nav "waiting for position" .... ? why ?

- immediately after lost of 3G connectiong get Google Maps position ? why ?

I think, there is any problem with 3G modem (i think its EM770W) and Ganbaro 0.3.

Sorry for bad english :-)

Thanks

I have the same Huawei EM770W modem and have no problems with the 3G.

But I never succeeded to get a fix with my internal GPS ;)

For Google Maps and Nav you need to enable "Use GPS satellites" in Settings->Location & security.

Guest MindsEye
That is really wierd, I am using this ROM on a daily base since first published and had no such problems. Did you install any button switcher applications?

I just wiped the tablet and did a full reinstall.. its all working now... Good thing with these tablets is they are so easy to wipe and start again without a whole lot of reconfiguration.

No idea what caused that, I had not installed anything that would reconfig the buttons... that i know of... in any case its sorted now.

///MindsEye

Guest beegee1962
I just wiped the tablet and did a full reinstall.. its all working now... Good thing with these tablets is they are so easy to wipe and start again without a whole lot of reconfiguration.

No idea what caused that, I had not installed anything that would reconfig the buttons... that i know of... in any case its sorted now.

///MindsEye

Hope you jumped to the V 1.0 version after wipe.

Guest Tucnak

Thanks for this ROM, upgraded from 0.3 to 1.0 and

- GSensor = fixed (speedx, X-Planem, etc ....)

- 3G auto-on = fixed (without 3G disconnecting, with 0.3 was some problems with GSM stability)

:-)

Now i have only one problem, with USB keyboard, which works only over USB HUB ;) there is some problem with tegra-ehci module, don't know :P

Sorry for bad english

Guest Tucnak

- 3G auto-on = fixed (without 3G disconnecting, with 0.3 was some problems with GSM stability)

Now i have only one problem, with USB keyboard, which works only over USB HUB :P there is some problem with tegra-ehci module, don't know :D

Sorry for bad english

Sorry, this post was for topic Gambarp ROM V1.0 ;)

Guest beegee1962

Now i have only one problem, with USB keyboard, which works only over USB HUB ;) there is some problem with tegra-ehci module, don't know :P

Sorry for bad english

Happy that I could solve some of your problems. For the USB keyboard I have no solution. I use for testing a cheap USB keyboard with mousepad on it and it works perfect.

No problem if you post it in this thread. I read all threads here.