Argh!!

Guest keef319

Guest keef319

WHY!!!!

Why is it that the rest of Europe has already received the gingerbread update for the Desire HD....

Yet in the UK, us SIM FREE peeps have to wait....EVEN VODAFONE UK HAVE RELEASED IT!!

WTF is that all about!!??!? Bloody wrong!!!

SIM free should always have it first!!

HTC, you have p****d me right off!!!

Guest Frogger21
WHY!!!!

Why is it that the rest of Europe has already received the gingerbread update for the Desire HD....

Yet in the UK, us SIM FREE peeps have to wait....EVEN VODAFONE UK HAVE RELEASED IT!!

WTF is that all about!!??!? Bloody wrong!!!

SIM free should always have it first!!

HTC, you have p****d me right off!!!

I was told by HTC support that unbranded UK users should get the update on Friday or today, but still there's nothing. :mellow:

Guest rebeldx

its all over the net 2day that the OTA's are rollin out 2day ........... im afraid i still aint got it but im aware others have

tryna find out if i aint gettin it cos of root access or if my fone is like just last on the rollout list lol

Guest TLCook
its all over the net 2day that the OTA's are rollin out 2day ........... im afraid i still aint got it but im aware others have

tryna find out if i aint gettin it cos of root access or if my fone is like just last on the rollout list lol

You phone should still receive the notification of the OTA update, it will even download it and try to install it. However if your CID has been changed to anything apart from standard (as it was when it came in the box) then the update will fail.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Saif
Mine is downloading too, unbranded on 3

I've got a branded DHD on 3. Still no sign of an update.

Any ideas when these might hit us?

Cheers

S