constant restarts

Guest speedyo

Guest speedyo

i have read alot on this matter but i cant find the answer. my streak will "sometimes" fully boot up and start up 1.90 but then it restarts.. i have tried flashing other roms nothing. i have tried running tests on internal sd and it passed. i have used multirecovery tool and it did nothing for me. Am i missing something? or is this phone useless now?

Guest falum
i have read alot on this matter but i cant find the answer. my streak will "sometimes" fully boot up and start up 1.90 but then it restarts.. i have tried flashing other roms nothing. i have tried running tests on internal sd and it passed. i have used multirecovery tool and it did nothing for me. Am i missing something? or is this phone useless now?

Could be wrong, but I get reboots when I overclock using setcpu.

Usually when it set to 1.2ghz oc on demand, turned on bluetooth and usually hangs and reboots.

Guest speedyo

I am not overclocking.. Well 1.9 is working well now.. But the phone lags up reboots once a day or so and I have to pull battery and reupdate.. Any solutions? Also my phone got running so hot whenever itrebooted yesterday it made the dell emblem on the back cover come off.. Any help would be appreciated

Guest speedyo

I believe I have found a fix for my situation so im going to post incase someone is makings.the same mistake as I did. When you boot up and go into clockworm and clear your cache both of them nothing was happening and I would pull my battery for restart. This is a mistake once you select clear cache and clear delv cache press your power button multiple times to backup menus and it will execute the clear. Either that orformatting thecache fixed my phone not certain but it works better.