OH NO! HELP PLEASE

Guest LiamClark1993

Guest LiamClark1993

I TRIED TO ROOT THE 2.1 AGAIN WITH THE 1.5 UPDATE FIRMWARE ROOTING SOFTWARE, BUT IT HASNT ROOTED VERRY WELL.... MY PHONE GETS TO THE T-MOBILE SCREEN THEN THE ANDROID SCRENN WHEN TURNING ON! THEN IT JUST GOES ON A BLACK SCREEN WITH A LITTLE WHITE DASH ( - ) EVERY SO OFTEN! CAN I REVERSE THIS

PLEASE HELP! IM IN NEED I CANT LOOSE MY PULSE!

Guest Fusion0306
I TRIED TO ROOT THE 2.1 AGAIN WITH THE 1.5 UPDATE FIRMWARE ROOTING SOFTWARE, BUT IT HASNT ROOTED VERRY WELL.... MY PHONE GETS TO THE T-MOBILE SCREEN THEN THE ANDROID SCRENN WHEN TURNING ON! THEN IT JUST GOES ON A BLACK SCREEN WITH A LITTLE WHITE DASH ( - ) EVERY SO OFTEN! CAN I REVERSE THIS

PLEASE HELP! IM IN NEED I CANT LOOSE MY PULSE!

The Ultimate Pulse Owners Guide

And, you should've read this to (the name of the topic might be funny to you now): 21/Jan 1.5 - Superboot - rooting without a Custom ROM - NOT FOR ANDROID 2.1

P.s. Nobody likes to help someone that doesn't read the pinned topics. So please, do that and I'm sure you'll find your answers there.

Oh, and no caps please.

Cheers

Guest jeddy1
The Ultimate Pulse Owners Guide

And, you should've read this to (the name of the topic might be funny to you now): 21/Jan 1.5 - Superboot - rooting without a Custom ROM - NOT FOR ANDROID 2.1

P.s. Nobody likes to help someone that doesn't read the pinned topics. So please, do that and I'm sure you'll find your answers there.

Oh, and no caps please.

Cheers

+1 :unsure: