White Streak For Sale

Guest offthahorse

Guest offthahorse

hey guys, my gf and I moved on to Blackberry Playbooks which make more sense to us (what with the bridge functions and both of us are BB users)

I am selling her white dell streak. great condition, otterbox and screen protector has been updated to steves 1.6 but i can upgrade/downgrade to whatever rom is desired. I would like to get 350 but will entertain reasonable offers.

will post pics if requested

Guest Michael Clark
hey guys, my gf and I moved on to Blackberry Playbooks which make more sense to us (what with the bridge functions and both of us are BB users)

I am selling her white dell streak. great condition, otterbox and screen protector has been updated to steves 1.6 but i can upgrade/downgrade to whatever rom is desired. I would like to get 350 but will entertain reasonable offers.

Hello

I have a black Streak & would love to get my "Paws" on the white Streak you have for sale. Please reply to my E-Mail address & tell me if you accept PayPal & what State you live in. Furthermore, how about $300.00 Is that a reasonable offer?

Please let me know.

Cordially

Michael Clark

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jitin sharma

i have black streak and would luve to get a white one always wanted to as white is not there in my country

let me if the offer still there . and how much you are selling for ,

what your e-mail.??

mine - [email protected]

mail me , tell me how you can accept money ????/

waiting reply ...........................

Guest offthahorse
i have black streak and would luve to get a white one always wanted to as white is not there in my country

what your e-mail.??

mine - [email protected]

I'll take a money order for $1200, ill deposit it into my bank account and send you the difference? Deal?

Guest catapilla
I'll take a money order for $1200, ill deposit it into my bank account and send you the difference? Deal?

Are you scamming him? He could buy one on ebay cheaper than that... stop breaking forum rules please.

Guest jitin sharma

what your e-mail.??

mine - [email protected]

@offthahorse , u bloody ass hole . $1200 just for dell streak and + for an old s*** ,,,,...............haha.

find anyone else , who u can make fool.

i could buy much sexier phn in 1200

I cant beleive some one can such a big sucker assssss

Guest Strakerr3

Pretty sure he was joking about the $1200 thing... The stupidity of those responses baffle me :rolleyes:

Also what exactly are the forum rules for selling / trading :P? anyone have a link so i can read them?

Edited by Strakerr3

Guest Azurren
Pretty sure he was joking about the $1200 thing... The stupidity of those responses baffle me :rolleyes:

Also what exactly are the forum rules for selling / trading :P? anyone have a link so i can read them?

I can't give you a link but nothing can be bought / sold / advertised using any section of this forum besides the Ebay Auction section

Its to protect the users of this site. Just because MoDaCo is a well respected site doesn't mean all the users are

Guest Bazabaza

Its in the announcements section second one down.

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules.

There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature.

Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspensions / ban.

Edited by Bazabaza

Guest offthahorse

sorry didnt know. and yea i was joking about the 1200. i apologize i forget this forum has alot of users with english as a second language. i assumed the post was made by a nigerian scammer

Edited by offthahorse