Video: Could not play clip Prepare failed Status = 0*64

Guest terminaljunkie

Guest terminaljunkie

Tried 4 different media players, normally use Realplayer Beta from market which has worked a treat, but new messages today and neither format will play in any player.

The files are stored in a folder called STUDY on my 16Gb SDCARD, everything else seems OK running etc

Anyone able to tell me what this might be?

Thanks in Advance.

Guest trevor432990
Tried 4 different media players, normally use Realplayer Beta from market which has worked a treat, but new messages today and neither format will play in any player.

The files are stored in a folder called STUDY on my 16Gb SDCARD, everything else seems OK running etc

Anyone able to tell me what this might be?

Thanks in Advance.

Have you changed anything on your Vega since it ran correctly before? If so what? Might be worth downloading a test video from the internet and see if that works just in case it's to do with the SD card.

Edited by trevor432990

Guest terminaljunkie
Have you changed anything on your Vega since it ran correctly before? If so what? Might be worth downloading a test video from the internet and see if that works just in case it's to do with the SD card.

Thanks for reply

No changes as such, just market updates for a couple of things that seem wholly unrelated (Blik, LinkedIN, Colourpad) and they look pretty solid. I just formatted the SD Card and reloaded fresh copies from HDD - no joy.

Bizarre behaviour!

I'll try recoding a few things and see if that helps.

Guest trevor432990
Thanks for reply

No changes as such, just market updates for a couple of things that seem wholly unrelated (Blik, LinkedIN, Colourpad) and they look pretty solid. I just formatted the SD Card and reloaded fresh copies from HDD - no joy.

Bizarre behaviour!

I'll try recoding a few things and see if that helps.

So you did a reformat of the SD card before it started going wrong then?

Guest terminaljunkie
So you did a reformat of the SD card before it started going wrong then?

Sorry, no I did that today to see if it helped. I'll maybe rebuild using stock & Paul's Rom & see if that helps...or go Vegacomb :unsure: