Touch sensitivity

Is there a way to tweak the touch sensitivity of the screen?

Using CM7 and sometimes it seems overly sensitive, like if I'm holding my finger on the screen it will jitter around slightly. (doing the same on an iphone or ipad screen it stays exactly still)

Guest duvee

i have seen an app for touchsensitivity..

but i can't remember if it were for a windows phone or an android device.

either way, just google "android touch sensitivity app" and probably you will find something.

Guest Gavjbrown

I find mine to be overly sensitive also. For example if I'm on the apps screen and I swipe the page across, more often than not it will open an app instead.

Guest Yogimax
Using CM7 and sometimes it seems overly sensitive, like if I'm holding my finger on the screen it will jitter around slightly. (doing the same on an iphone or ipad screen it stays exactly still)

If you have calibrated the screen, is this only when plugged in and charging? There is a hardware problem with some first generation Vegas (like mine) that this happens when on AC

Guest premieral
Is there a way to tweak the touch sensitivity of the screen?

do you have wallpapers set to scroll? this could make the page jitter when finger pressure is applied :unsure: