Problem "No sim card"

Guest Lettre531

Guest Lettre531

I use the 1.9.0, it works fine since longtime but now i've "no sim card". It means i cant do anything : call, sms, 3G ...etc. I tested my sim with another phone, it works well. I tried also another sim with my phone, it doen't work.

I tried to reinstall, factory reset with 1.9.0 or also the newest official 3.54 but nothing change.

Someone knows this prob, it's a hardware prob or sys prob? pls helps me wub.gif . Thanks for ur helps.

For infos: now, i'm on 3.54

Sys : 2.2.2

BaseB : GAUSB1A135411 - EU

Kernel : 2.6.32.9 -perf

OEM ver : GAUSB1A135411

Buil number : 15881

I've a EU phone version (France).

Guest Lettre531
what Screen density are you using, I get these problems intermittently when using any density other than 160.

In Stef's 1.9.0, i used 180 and in the official 3.54 i didnt change anything so mean 160, i suppose.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest marcelo737
I use the 1.9.0, it works fine since longtime but now i've "no sim card". It means i cant do anything : call, sms, 3G ...etc. I tested my sim with another phone, it works well. I tried also another sim with my phone, it doen't work.

I tried to reinstall, factory reset with 1.9.0 or also the newest official 3.54 but nothing change.

Someone knows this prob, it's a hardware prob or sys prob? pls helps me wub.gif . Thanks for ur helps.

For infos: now, i'm on 3.54

Sys : 2.2.2

BaseB : GAUSB1A135411 - EU

Kernel : 2.6.32.9 -perf

OEM ver : GAUSB1A135411

Buil number : 15881

I've a EU phone version (France).

Guest marcelo737

Hi,i have the same issue,after upgrading to 2.2.2 my cell phone shows no sim card and after a while it boots on loop,i tryied putting dj steve 1.9 e same problem,now i put a rebel sim and it stoped looping but still no sim card and i cant add apn..please someone could help..

My streak was locked but att and i got the unlock code,it worked no problem for over 6 months..

Thanks

Guest Niraj Kumar

Please Flash 2.1 Eclair on it. You will get to know if your Streak is locked to a network. If lucky you may get a prompt to enter unlock code. I have the same problem. My Streak bricked and resurrected by JTAG. After that If I flash 2.2 or Steve's ROM it shows no SIM Card. Thats because these are Unlocked ROMs. If I put 2.1 I get my phone is Locked and the incorrect PIN has been entered 10 times.

So I am stuck.

Guest marcelo737
Please Flash 2.1 Eclair on it. You will get to know if your Streak is locked to a network. If lucky you may get a prompt to enter unlock code. I have the same problem. My Streak bricked and resurrected by JTAG. After that If I flash 2.2 or Steve's ROM it shows no SIM Card. Thats because these are Unlocked ROMs. If I put 2.1 I get my phone is Locked and the incorrect PIN has been entered 10 times.

So I am stuck.

i ll do that,my phone was 1.6 by att and i got the unlock code with then,after i flashed froyo and was working ok, but after updating via ota to 2.2.2 i lost phone capabylities and it doesnt even show the options for mobile networks under settings, then the phone keeps rebooting...

Thanks

Guest marcelo737

So I am stuck.

I fixed my phone ,you need to follow this

NOT WORKING?

Are you sure you've done a factory reset? You have to do a factory reset on the first screen (from Dell) of the recovery mode.

Still not working or causing problems? Maybe you're old baseband, try to download new here and upload using fastboot command.

Code:

fastboot -i 0x413c flash amss amss.mbn

here is the link to page where you find the amss file to download http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1113256

you need to fastboot using the file you will download!!

good luck

Guest Niraj Kumar
I fixed my phone ,you need to follow this

NOT WORKING?

Are you sure you've done a factory reset? You have to do a factory reset on the first screen (from Dell) of the recovery mode.

Still not working or causing problems? Maybe you're old baseband, try to download new here and upload using fastboot command.

Code:

fastboot -i 0x413c flash amss amss.mbn

here is the link to page where you find the amss file to download http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1113256

you need to fastboot using the file you will download!!

good luck

Thank you for your suggestion. My problem is that my phones Service Tag number has become 000000 (Zero) after JTAG and therefore it's locked. Anyways I flashed this ROM and I am also impressed with it. It looks neat and is quite quick.