I'm about to buy the Nexus S... Does anyone have any complaints about the handset?

Guest alcap

Guest alcap

I'm interested specifically in terms of lag... Does the OS starts to lag after a few days of use?

Also, how's the browsing? Is it smooth like on the iPhone? What about posting on forums? My old liquid used to lag forever everytime I tried to post on the Gentoo Forums...

Guest arunshen

It is a great device, couple of things I don't like

1. Camera doesn't zoom, alternative in the Market.

2. Stock Browser is a little slow, Dolphin HD is really good

But I would buy it again, great device.

Guest Jlopez1286

I love it, so many things u can do it...will be first handset to get any updates from Google...i recommend it if u want to stay up to date with software...

Guest alcap
LOL

http://android.modaco.com/content/lg-optim...ut-the-handset/

One owner to rule them all...You have the money...I wish I knew you IRL you could lend me one of them...

Busted...

Anyway, the title is still true! I wanted to buy the optimus 2x at the time, and now I'm seriously considering buying the Nexus S.

By the way Maria, I've changed my mind again, and I'm definitely buying the nexus... It looks like the freezes and crashes are related to the processor, because the motorola atrix is also afflicted by them.

Guest alcap

Hey there,

I've just bought the Nexus S and it is freaking AMAZING! I booted it up for the first time, and it downloaded all of my apps and all of my settings in seconds! My liquid failed to do that, the only thing it was capable of doing was downloading the apps. The problem is that it took AGES (literally) before it finished installing them.

Anyway, I'm doing my first over the air update... Hope it goes well :unsure: