my first flash

Guest mak24

Guest mak24

hi there, pls help me

i am new to flashing ROM and while flashing i forgot to put the downloaded ROM in the androroot folder and i ran the update.zip package, now is there a way that i can make my phone work also the restore option in the clockwork mod recovery wont help

Guest electricdel
hi there, pls help me

i am new to flashing ROM and while flashing i forgot to put the downloaded ROM in the androroot folder and i ran the update.zip package, now is there a way that i can make my phone work also the restore option in the clockwork mod recovery wont help

Place the update in the root folder of your memory card and repeat and all should be ok. You can toggle your usb through the recovery screen to be able to change this.

Good luck but it should not be a problem.

Guest electricdel
Place the update in the root folder of your memory card and repeat and all should be ok. You can toggle your usb through the recovery screen to be able to change this.

Good luck but it should not be a problem.

I'm a newbie myself and was very apprehensive at first but now i'm used to it it's a walk in the park.

I find the 2.2 by Ricky to be the most stable/ usable upgrade so far but that is just my opinion. The 2.3.3 one looks great but just has too many bugs it makes you want to launch the phone across the room lol .

• 1 month later...
Guest Dj Fluminee

I'm a newbie myself and was very apprehensive at first but now i'm used to it it's a walk in the park.

I find the 2.2 by Ricky to be the most stable/ usable upgrade so far but that is just my opinion. The 2.3.3 one looks great but just has too many bugs it makes you want to launch the phone across the room lol .

dude try rexchun's b02..ricky 2.2 is good but is old..and if you try to use the gps you'll see that it doesn't find any satelite (tried in madrid downtown with clear sky and not moving).