[ROM] Cyanogen Mod 7.1 Nightly

Guest f1rSt

Guest Thmz159

I dont have any problems using the music app. But I maybe its because I changed in settings that it doesn't stop music when an sms is received? (focus loss ducking)

I'm using 80 build.

Edited by Thmz159

Guest MCAlex
I dont have any problems using the music app. But I maybe its because I changed in settings that it doesn't stop music when an sms is received? (focus loss ducking)

I'm using 80 build.

I didn't saw that setting and I am using the same rom you are using now; btw, I changed music app, now I will try that for a few days :P

thank you

Guest Small_Hacker
I didn't saw that setting and I am using the same rom you are using now; btw, I changed music app, now I will try that for a few days :P

thank you

try to install autokiller to set lower the value.......

Guest zebbe77

Hi, flashed Doc´s build #85 (and no prox patch) yesterday and during the night in airplane mode 7 and 1/2 hour battery still at 100% in the morning!!! Great, now when I got home after 11 and 1/2 hour normal usage, phone calls, internet and little angry birds, 64% juice left in the battery I would say it´s great whit this ROM. The only thing that happened to me is when I turn off the airplane mode in the morning my liquid reboots (I remember I had this problem in other version as well, don´t remember which one) but that´s not a big deal. In other words great work. And many thanks to all devs keeping our liquids alive

Guest ccorasaaa
Hi, flashed Doc´s build #85 (and no prox patch) yesterday and during the night in airplane mode 7 and 1/2 hour battery still at 100% in the morning!!! Great, now when I got home after 11 and 1/2 hour normal usage, phone calls, internet and little angry birds, 64% juice left in the battery I would say it´s great whit this ROM. The only thing that happened to me is when I turn off the airplane mode in the morning my liquid reboots (I remember I had this problem in other version as well, don´t remember which one) but that´s not a big deal. In other words great work. And many thanks to all devs keeping our liquids alive

What is no prox patch? Can u explain me? Autobeightness work? Prox sensor workshop? What is doc build 85? Thanks =)

Guest zebbe77
What is no prox patch? Can u explain me? Autobeightness work? Prox sensor workshop? What is doc build 85? Thanks =)

I`m talking about this build from Dr Robert Chase: page 13 post#254

in this port tethering work - this port (endless thx thepasto )

because there are problems with p-sensor - no proximity boot

still problems with compass

no problems with usb mass storage

No prox patch disables proximity sensor, auto brightness don´t know if it works because I don´t use it.

Guest zebbe77

Ok second night of testing, strange this night same settings lost 17% of battery. Then turning of airplane mode the phone reboots and now the battery seems to be back to nornal consumsion. I think Koudelka mentioned in the cm-kang topic that he is trying to solve what is causing this random battery drains. Anybody whit same problem on cm-nightly?

Edited by zebbe77

Guest AcerFerrari
I`m talking about this build from Dr Robert Chase: page 13 post#254

in this port tethering work - this port (endless thx thepasto )

because there are problems with p-sensor - no proximity boot

still problems with compass

no problems with usb mass storage

No prox patch disables proximity sensor, auto brightness don´t know if it works because I don´t use it.

excuse me, do you mean this patch disables proximity sensor?

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
excuse me, do you mean this patch disables proximity sensor?

if i posted patch that disables proximity sensor, it means that it disables proximity sensor and nothing else.

captain obvious is depressed...

Guest duff91

yesteday while during a call, the prox sensor is going in tilt and the screen dosen't want on after call and the prox sensor flashing red... i solved by removing the battery, after reboot all go ok... sorry 4 my eng :P

Edited by duff91

Guest peixinho

Now wifi is broken, I have softkeys problem, proximity doesn't work properly ... I've wiped severall times and it doesn't get any better. Any solutions?

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
Now wifi is broken, I have softkeys problem, proximity doesn't work properly ... I've wiped severall times and it doesn't get any better. Any solutions?

yes, flash this

Edited by Dr. Robert Chase

Guest Alex Naz

Same problem Wifi doesn't work, receiving message - starting, then - error.

Tried flashing OldSensorPatch-v3 - no result :P

Guest LcD59c

i don't understand why everyone have these problem because i flash the Rom on the first post and everything work nice for me ... thanks for the great port !

Guest sundawg

Ok So here is a CM 7.1 83 with small changes & tweaks..all the sensor working fine .. proximity on call works fine at times..for me atleast its def working.. added few apps & libs from old stable ver ..all hardware working.very snappy...No soft key issues..fast as hell .good battery drain...so everyone give it a shot and do let me know .if its fine.

Note : Added MIUI Music to CM7.1 check it out.. :P

Please manual wipe first in recovery & flash with no sign check

after the first boot please click a2sdgui to make sure data is on sd is highlited and also in liquid setings change the sd cache to 2048 instead 128 .

Thanks to all 'em dev..esp koud..roggin..thepasto...First..Truecolor...lens..gnufabio..ritchen.dr chase & others if i missed 'em names...

Download Link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SPI23LEV

Edited by sundawg

Guest bxorw

Thank you~~ I use you's build rom in my phone. And I'm testing no bug... is ok and fast~~ :P

Ok So here is a CM 7.1 83 with small changes & tweaks..all the sensor working fine .. proximity on call works fine at times..for me atleast its def working.. added few apps & libs from old stable ver ..all hardware working.very snappy...No soft key issues..fast as hell .good battery drain...so everyone give it a shot and do let me know .if its fine.

Note : Added MIUI Music to CM7.1 check it out.. :rolleyes:

Please manual wipe first in recovery & flash with no sign check

after the first boot please click a2sdgui to make sure data is on sd is highlited and also in liquid setings change the sd cache to 2048 instead 128 .

Thanks to all 'em dev..esp koud..roggin..thepasto...First..Truecolor...lens..gnufabio..ritchen.dr chase & others if i missed 'em names...

Download Link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SPI23LEV

Guest TheodoreTBag

I need a couple of information

A) cm more reliable for the liquid? I currently use the number 83 cm.

:P You sundawg posted a little while ago a modified version of the nightly n.83

cm7.1_liquid_83.zip

but not the one who made ​​thepasto CM7.1-1.05.26.11-RC1-Liquid-signed.zip?

change anything?! chiaritemi these doubts, because with all these cm I'm not understand anything!

cmq cm nighyly n.83's my first, I much battery power.

Edited by TheodoreTBag

Guest Thmz159

The version in the first post has awful sound on my liquid. There's much noise on the background. This didn't happen on Froyo. I haven't tried other versions yet. (but I doubt they will be better) :P