[ROM] Cyanogen Mod 7.1 Nightly

Guest f1rSt

Guest cliclicli

hi first, tanks for new rom, i have put in my phone your rom, i have rebooted, gallery fix and new boot, i have rebooted, and at the end the a2sd script. now in a2sdgui there are not information about ext partition and swap is deactivated...i have downloaded the new version on market and it say : "a2sd script does not run properly, better do "a2sd check in terminal emulator! maybe your version is below 2.7.5.2...lol

is new boot the problem?...i try to download the a2sd script from your first post..tnx

edit: the version is 2.7.5.3...now i reflhash and i try

edit2 : new flash and it's the same no swap and no information on a2sd gui

edit3: in terminal i launch a2sd check and it say : segmentation fault...and /system/bin/launcha2sd do not exist ... and in /system there's no space avaible to copy launcha2sd with root explorer for example..

the a2sd patch is partially installed becouse there's no space on the phone?

sorry for engl :D

Edited by cliclicli

Guest cKen
thanks, will i need to manually move the previously installed apps back onto sd card?

with this option enabled, will future apps auto install onto the ext-partition?

thanks

no to the first question

yes to the second question lol

Guest daimadoshi85

Hi!I installed this version since rev.83 and I noticed that sometimes the phone reboots from cyanogenmod boot animation, but I don't understand why. Maybe a memory issue? Does it happen to anyone else?

Guest etc604

hi, is there any way to increase battery life within the rom?

i have screen brightness very low and when i check running programs, only 2-3 things are constantly on.

within 24 hours i lose around 40% battery life with moderate texting and only several calls. Wifi/data/BT is always off

is this normal for this rom or i need to turn off some settings perhaps?

in my old stock fido froyo rom i lost only 20-30% a day with the same moderate usage.

any help appreciated

thanks

Guest morfy
Hi, I'm having an issue with battery life in both of the last 2 releases. My battery is dropping 2-3% every 10mins. According to the battery use, it's mostly due to the Display, however it will continue to discharge at the same rate even when my phone is asleep and the screen is off.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

Thanks

same

Guest Small_Hacker
hi, is there any way to increase battery life within the rom?

i have screen brightness very low and when i check running programs, only 2-3 things are constantly on.

within 24 hours i lose around 40% battery life with moderate texting and only several calls. Wifi/data/BT is always off

is this normal for this rom or i need to turn off some settings perhaps?

in my old stock fido froyo rom i lost only 20-30% a day with the same moderate usage.

any help appreciated

thanks

this rom has very good battery life!!

50% drained for 16h...

but i seldom use it... a few phone call and wifi connection..

Guest kermit136

rom excellent, pity that the camera does not work.

/dev/msm_camera/control0 open failed: No such file ...

I have a liquid A1, looking on the net the only suggested solution was to replace libcamera.so and libqcamera.so in /system/lib . Result: does not go, also because I did not find libqcamera.so. Suggestions? thanks

Guest etc604

alright i just checked my battery settings and turns out sanity is using approximately 30% of my battery.

are there settings i can edit to improve battery life cause this is a must have if the prox isnt working

thanks

Guest sundawg
alright i just checked my battery settings and turns out sanity is using approximately 30% of my battery.

are there settings i can edit to improve battery life cause this is a must have if the prox isnt working

thanks

use prox screen off app from market.lite app's consumes less battery ;)

Guest albi86
use prox screen off app from market.lite app's consumes less battery ;)

the application "Proximity Screen Off" slows down the system !

Guest Morris Lee

anyone found a fix for wireless tethering yet?? I kinda need a patch, I am away from my home town for a week, can't afford to download the entire rom or that will just kill my data plan ;)

hence why I need wifi tethering, USB tethering works fine though.