[ROM] Cyanogen Mod 7.1 Nightly

Guest f1rSt

Guest GameGain
Autobrightness doesn't work.

it's not good as 2.2 , but it works .

it is very easy to darken ,but it is hard to brighten , anyhow is not sensitive .

Guest torrorosso
Trying to find this damn compass bug now..

Thank you for your great rom! Tell me please, is it possible to fix the microphone, like in this kernel. In your rom the mic is very quiet(((

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
as i wrote in my earlier post, liar is a rude word for me and i think i deserve an apologize from you, beside i dunno if the app2sd option is totally unuseable that's y i suggest but link2sd works well for me, so you can't say my solution is TOTALLY unusable either since 1 of that works. pls think if u use polite way frm the beginning i wont b so annoying, i was just try to help y must use word "LIAR"?

you are trolling me!!! stop doing it!!!!1

Guest kaerry

For magnetometer a file called ms3c_yamaha.cfg is missed in this rom, the path of the file is data\system\, take the file from another rom or this

ms3c_yamaha.cfg.zip then set permission like other file in that folder. But with this trick the sensor work well only when the liquid is parallel to the ground because the driver in this kernel is not fully compatible

Guest TheodoreTBag

hello!

are 3-4 times that happens to me, after a call to the phone screen goes black and there is no way to do it again!

certainly is due to the proximity sensor!

There is no way to disable it?

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
ah, I used this patch with cyanogenmon 7.1 (CM7.1-1.05.05.11-RC0-Liquid.zip)

therefore confirm that it works well on this new nightly 80?

thanks Dr. Robert Chase

must be the same kernel, so yes.

u r wellkam

Guest TheodoreTBag
u r wellkam

google translator I have translated this word !!!!!

:rolleyes: :P

* is welcome?!

** this kernel work perfect!!!!

again thanks Dr. Chase!

Edited by TheodoreTBag

Guest MCAlex
I have not tried yet the new patch, but:

- lockscreen is not working (even trying with sequence-pin-...)

- sometimes it random closes music app and then opens it...

:/

Lockscreen not workin;

the music app auto kills and then open fastly...

any solution?

Guest zebbe77
Lockscreen not workin;

the music app auto kills and then open fastly...

any solution?

Lockscreen working here, just tested the music app and it works fine also.....

@f1Srt...thanks for this port

and @Dr Robert Chase thanks for the no prox patch

Edited by zebbe77

Guest MCAlex
Lockscreen working here, just tested the music app and it works fine also.....

@f1Srt...thanks for this port

and @Dr Robert Chase thanks for the no prox patch

Are you using the latest patch?

Guest zebbe77
Are you using the latest patch?

Which one? I´m using the ROM included the patched boot, on top of that DarkTremor scripts and the patch from our Doc (no proxy patch). Have you tried to go into CM settings/lockscreen and change between different lockscreen layouts? Because every one in there works fine......hope that could help you

Guest cKen

okay i have two request hope you guys can help me..

1st would you PLEASE I BEG YOU D: replace the booting picture of the kernel wich only displays "android" in a very little font? if you can modify the kernel and put at least the acer android one (the stock one) it'd be wonderful..

2nd i miss the conservative cpu governor .-. with a good config battery could last days on use and without slows down.. but on this kernel there's no conservative and battery only last a single day on every other cpu governor (or however you spell it, my english its a pure crap) x.x since performance its like "DIE BATTERY!!" ondemand is not so like on 2.2 roms.. here it barely goes under 921mhz :/ is not different from performance.. interactive just goes around randomly with sometimes causes lag and high battery drain, and lag free is the only close to save battery but its all the contrary of what i want .-. cause it jumps to the max and goes down freq. by freq. and what i want is to go up freq by freq slowly depending on the needs and jump everything to go down (thats how it worked for me on conservative the way i configured the advanced settings)

on miui and thepasto's cm i could solve both things by just flashing Leogingerbread 5.0 boot.img but here it gives me bootloop x.x

apart of that this rom is a pure charm x] hope you guys can do that for me :P thanks for the hard work!

Guest MCAlex
Which one? I´m using the ROM included the patched boot, on top of that DarkTremor scripts and the patch from our Doc (no proxy patch). Have you tried to go into CM settings/lockscreen and change between different lockscreen layouts? Because every one in there works fine......hope that could help you

Ok, now I will try that rom because I have the previous, the rom without the patch..

btw thank you :rolleyes:

edit:

Now WiFi works!

And I have not got any problem with the lockscreen and with the music app (up to now)!

Thank you devs and thank you zebbe! :P

Edited by MCAlex

Guest dillett78

a strange thing happens to me after 2-3 phone calls ... you hear the ringing volume very low ..... I have to reboot the phone

Guest zebbe77
a strange thing happens to me after 2-3 phone calls ... you hear the ringing volume very low ..... I have to reboot the phone

Try in CMsettings/sound and enable the option always play through speaker

Guest zebbe77
Ok, now I will try that rom because I have the previous, the rom without the patch..

btw thank you <_<

edit:

Now WiFi works!

And I have not got any problem with the lockscreen and with the music app (up to now)!

Thank you devs and thank you zebbe! :P

You´re welcome :rolleyes:

Newest build â„–83 of 21 may is available!

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/V0X7ZD86Y2

check compass\magmetometer and feedback please

Downloading..............be back whit feedback :(

Guest f1rSt
You´re welcome :P

Downloading..............be back whit feedback :rolleyes:

awaiting))

by the way, proximity now works like a charm...