LATEST OFFICIAL WM6.5 UPDATE (May 2011) for Omnia II

Guest CrescendoFire

Guest nikkotsoi
install spb backup. take a full backup. try this rom if you dont like it, flash back to your 6.5.3 rom and run the backup and you will have all your stuff back.

is it possible to flash back by samsung pc suite ?

and do i need to backup my storage? thx

Guest Speedfrog
is it possible to flash back by samsung pc suite ?

and do i need to backup my storage? thx

yes, backup my storage if you have installed something there or if you have some files there you want.

Guest CrescendoFire

Possible but it'll be VERY HARD work.... Imagine translating all the programs to English...

I did translate the Twitter v2.20 and it's a horrible experience... Translating strings one by one...

Guest haebinlim

hmm how did u guys get it to work?

I flashed the PDA part and after looooong boot up,

it just freezes at home screen.

Tried flashing it several times but same result.

Guest fubo
there is a link in 1st post chef :P

Thanks, I thought it was Samsung site for Korean. I was able to dump the ROM, I tried extracting files but ROM Dump was ineffective: it extracts files in dump folder but then removes everything...

Guest CrescendoFire
Thanks, I thought it was Samsung site for Korean. I was able to dump the ROM, I tried extracting files but ROM Dump was ineffective: it extracts files in dump folder but then removes everything...

I was using romTool v3.0.1 from thread here.... And you can find those dump in the SYS/Don't touch me rom :P folder... I think Samsung or someone recompiled the ROM using one package method....

Guest nikkotsoi
Possible but it'll be VERY HARD work.... Imagine translating all the programs to English...

I did translate the Twitter v2.20 and it's a horrible experience... Translating strings one by one...

this should be the work of the Fking Samsung :P :rolleyes: <_<

Guest darkworldzz

just flashed it.. and i thought there will at least be chinese or japanese included. but there doesnt seem to have any language changing settings... and most of the exe are not present.. But its damn fast!!

Guest andylau
just flashed it.. and i thought there will at least be chinese or japanese included. but there doesnt seem to have any language changing settings... and most of the exe are not present.. But its damn fast!!

비극 아 :P

Guest rom_omnia2

This is so wrong ...

Last brazilian rom was IJ2. Samsung should update the same thing around the world.

We have to do something, it was a very expensive phone but is pretty slow and all this stuff that we all know. We deserve this update too.

Edited by rom_omnia2

Guest andylau
Is this a new English ? :rolleyes:

this is Korean obviously,i use google to translate Chinese “悲剧啊” to Korean “비극 아” :P

Guest Rapid81

It is a custom ROM! The name of the file tells everything. Anyone tried a non-custom T*Omnia2 ROM? I think that should work and not "All in one packages" will in it. Give me a link to a non-custom T*Omnia2 ROM, and I'll give it a shot.