HELP with uninstall ClockWorkMod

Guest Dan1lan

Guest Dan1lan

Please Help me with that:

I rooted my phone (LG Optimus 2x) with "SuperOneClick" method, after that i installed latest ROM Manager and thrue it downloaded ClockWorkMod. So my general question is - how do i get all to factory defaults (uninstall ClockWorkMod and all kind of illegal warranty affecting things) ? I didn't install any roms or stuff like that, and I don't have any kind of backup's. Thanx for you r answers.

Edited by Dan1lan

Guest goatee

I don't know if it's the best way, but check the nvflash sticky - nvflash will make your phone like it came out the factory :unsure:.

Please Help me with that:

I rooted my phone (LG Optimus 2x) with "SuperOneClick" method, after that i installed latest ROM Manager and thrue it downloaded ClockWorkMod. So my general question is - how do i get all to factory defaults (uninstall ClockWorkMod and all kind of illegal warranty affecting things) ? I didn't install any roms or stuff like that, and I don't have any kind of backup's. Thanx for you r answers.

Guest Dan1lan

If I will apply Paul zip file with resetting ROM to factory do i lose all my files on phone ?

Edited by Dan1lan

Guest Fajar EP
If I will apply Paul zip file with resetting ROM to factory do i lose all my files on phone ?

if you nvflash, all files inside internal sd would be deleted, but not inside external sd card