Mozy app for Android

Guest twrock

Guest twrock

Has anyone got a link for where I can get the Mozy app (online data backup) other than the Market? It isn't available in my country "yet", and I'd really like to give it a try since that is what I am using for my computer data backup. (And don't worry, it's a free app; I'm not trying to steal anything.)

Guest SuhiJr
Has anyone got a link for where I can get the Mozy app (online data backup) other than the Market? It isn't available in my country "yet", and I'd really like to give it a try since that is what I am using for my computer data backup. (And don't worry, it's a free app; I'm not trying to steal anything.)

try to download ADVERTISING SPAM market and search in that market

Guest twrock

Ok, now I'm willing to beg.

Please, someone throw me a bone here. Is anyone (with at least some history on this forum) willing to install it, back it up, and post it somewhere I can download it?

(And no, I'm not interested in some warez site where I have to install their "back door opening", "malware loaded", site specific software before I can download files. I hope that doesn't mean I am being ungrateful.)

Guest mrand
Ok, now I'm willing to beg.

Please, someone throw me a bone here. Is anyone (with at least some history on this forum) willing to install it, back it up, and post it somewhere I can download it?

(And no, I'm not interested in some warez site where I have to install their "back door opening", "malware loaded", site specific software before I can download files. I hope that doesn't mean I am being ungrateful.)

Sorry, but i can´t find anything similiar on the market!

Except for MozyMac, but i don´t think thats what you were looking for :rolleyes:

Edit: And the online market says, it can´t be installed in my country... :P sorry!

Edited by mrand