charging problem with omnia pro

Guest sandeep101

Guest sandeep101

i recently flashed my omnia pro.but after this weird problem has developed with my b7610 pro, when i connect my phone to wall charger within 1-2 mins it would show 100% battery and when i remove the charger from the phone , it would come to the normal levels say 15% . phone wont charge even when its turned off .same thing happens with usb . I am really annoyed with this problem . i have done a hard reset but it hadnt solved my problem .also did battery calibration.but no help. any suggestions?

Guest kaspy

try switching back to the orignal rom ,

do see if the you can charge or connect the phone in the pc

may be ur charge voltage is wired

Guest m0o5

This problem has has occured to me a few times, it comes and goes.. Try a different charger or charging the b7610 when it's off.

Guest sandeep101
try switching back to the orignal rom ,

do see if the you can charge or connect the phone in the pc

may be ur charge voltage is wired

hi kaspy. its my brothers mobile. he came home last month. and my enthusiasm forced me to upgrade his mobile from 6.1 to 6.5. i flashed everything including eboot,phone part also.it was succesfull i tried several roms during his stay.at that time i thought its battery's fault .so i ignored it from my part. now when my brother is far away from me(cursing me on phone) i could only ask him to go to samsung service center.where they asked for his declaration that if something wrong happens they will not b held responsible for that :P . its normal flashing.why dont they have box if something goes wrong? after all its a windows handset .and without flashing and everything what is the use of such handsets.though u r not flashing e boot if something goes wrong during flashing anything can happen.thats why i use sony handsets.even if u brick ur phone they can always revive it with some serial cable.i hope samsung guys will do their best to keep mine alive.

Guest kaspy
hi kaspy. its my brothers mobile. he came home last month. and my enthusiasm forced me to upgrade his mobile from 6.1 to 6.5. i flashed everything including eboot,phone part also.it was succesfull i tried several roms during his stay.at that time i thought its battery's fault .so i ignored it from my part. now when my brother is far away from me(cursing me on phone) i could only ask him to go to samsung service center.where they asked for his declaration that if something wrong happens they will not b held responsible for that :P . its normal flashing.why dont they have box if something goes wrong? after all its a windows handset .and without flashing and everything what is the use of such handsets.though u r not flashing e boot if something goes wrong during flashing anything can happen.thats why i use sony handsets.even if u brick ur phone they can always revive it with some serial cable.i hope samsung guys will do their best to keep mine alive.

well then i must say all the best .

take care .

• 1 month later...