Desire Bricked?

Guest David_123

Guest David_123

I re-installed Leedroid as i was trying to get apps2sd working on an ext3 fromated sd card and upon reinstalling, it hung at the Telstra Splash screen for about 20 mins. I took the battery out and rebooted into bootloader where it displays that no image can be found on the sd card.

The computer detects the sd card however when i enter recovery mode to install zip from sd card, it displays "can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0.... can't mount /sdcard".

What do i do to completely erase everything and install Leedroid again ?

Guest ptdborth
I re-installed Leedroid as i was trying to get apps2sd working on an ext3 fromated sd card and upon reinstalling, it hung at the Telstra Splash screen for about 20 mins. I took the battery out and rebooted into bootloader where it displays that no image can be found on the sd card.

The computer detects the sd card however when i enter recovery mode to install zip from sd card, it displays "can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0.... can't mount /sdcard".

What do i do to completely erase everything and install Leedroid again ?

Format the SD card (just fat32 will do)..then stick something on it (doesn't matter what) then see if recovery can mount it..if it can't, chances are the SD is knackered.

Paul