Bluetooth works awkwardly, any help?

Guest moorkai

Guest moorkai

So, month ago I flashed AntonioPT's CM6 Plus ROM (upgraded from J-MOD) on my Pulse. Everything was working... fine (okay, orientation sometimes dies, but that's an issue I can live with) until yesterday when Bluetooth stopped functioning properly. Receiving and sending files don't work, but pairing does.

TIA,

Z.

Guest moorkai

Well, I reflashed the CM6 ROM just to ensure that.

EDIT: A clean CM6 ROM shouldn't invoke some Bluetooth problems, right?

EDIT2: Installed Bluetooth File Transfer and now it fails while communicating with other Androids (which have BFT too).

Edited by zYn!x

Guest Casterina
Well, I reflashed the CM6 ROM just to ensure that.

EDIT: A clean CM6 ROM shouldn't invoke some Bluetooth problems, right?

EDIT2: Installed Bluetooth File Transfer and now it fails while communicating with other Androids (which have BFT too).

remove bluetooth file transfer, this could be the issue.

Guest moorkai

I am totally confused. Bluetooth on my Pulse started working properly again.

I fixed permissions in ROM manager and Bluetooth (com.android.bluetooth) was still FCing. Few hours later, I tried again to send 1,5mb-ish file to another phone and it worked flawlessly.

What the ...?

Guest James Kei
I am totally confused. Bluetooth on my Pulse started working properly again.

I fixed permissions in ROM manager and Bluetooth (com.android.bluetooth) was still FCing. Few hours later, I tried again to send 1,5mb-ish file to another phone and it worked flawlessly.

What the ...?

I also has the problem with custom ROM CM6/7 Bluetooth issues, but if you retry 10 times, it will works.

However, stock ROM 2.1 Bluetooth works perfectly, my guess this is related to resources of the phone.