[ROM][GingerBread]CM7 working on Gen2 ZTE Light/V9 [2011-08-15]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Ok, will try again later. So I assume you are using this latest release too? Is it ok? Thanks.

The latest update 0819 haa some code clean up and usb host mode support which works fantastically

Guest New Liquid Metal

Thanks all, tried the latest 819 release and all is good, seem much more responsive than the 815 release. Thanks to KK for the great work done......

BTW Gaz, what is the USB host mode for? Or should I ask when do one use it?

Guest New Liquid Metal

My home button didn't work after use 819 release, any body have the same problem as me?

Mine is working fine, no problem.....did you try rebooting?

Here is the latest hacked flash 10.1 works very well on this v9 I use everydayhttp://mail.qq.com/c...b39f29e&s=email

Richard, thank you, it works now with default and Dolphin browsers.

Regarding the Flash 10.2, I installed the honeycomb_install_flash_player_10.2.155.67.apk (attached).

regards,

PQdzung

honeycomb_install_flash_player_10.2.155.67.txt

Guest richarddwyer10

Richard, thank you, it works now with default and Dolphin browsers.

Regarding the Flash 10.2, I installed the honeycomb_install_flash_player_10.2.155.67.apk (attached).

regards,

PQdzung

Can you give me a link for 10.2 please

Can you give me a link for 10.2 please

Richard, I did not quite remember the link once I had got the file, so I attached it to the previous reply - you just need to rename to .apk.

anyway looking at my browser history, it may be this link

http://androiddownloadapk.com/download-android-apk.asp?honeycomb-install-flash-player-10-2-155-67/1295

although if you search by the filename honeycomb_install_flash_player_10.2, there are plenty.

PQDzung

Guest New Liquid Metal

Hi,

Anyone have this problem of not being able to wake the Tab up after going to sleep(eg.screen goes off)? I seem to encounter this problem twice now and each time I have to remove the battery and perform a cold boot. I am on the new 0819 ROM......if anyone encounter this problem and knows of a fix, pls let me(us) know here....

Thanks

Guest richarddwyer10
Hi,

Anyone have this problem of not being able to wake the Tab up after going to sleep(eg.screen goes off)? I seem to encounter this problem twice now and each time I have to remove the battery and perform a cold boot. I am on the new 0819 ROM......if anyone encounter this problem and knows of a fix, pls let me(us) know here....

Thanks

Do you have you're CPU minimum set to low? If it is set to low it can't wake up.I run mine flat out all the time 806mhz

Guest New Liquid Metal

Do you have you're CPU minimum set to low? If it is set to low it can't wake up.I run mine flat out all the time 806mhz

Hi, I am running at 245 when that issue occur, you are lucky to be able to get as high as 806! I can only go as far as 768, any higher causes my Tab to reboot....

I am slowly removing some spots to see if that is the cause.....

Guest richarddwyer10

I have 2 that run at 806 and third one only runs at 748 .all these three don't have a problem going down to 245 but with such a big variation in top speed your v9 could have a problem. Btw I've had one v9 on an older build of cm7 only run at 768 and when I upgraded it went back up to 806

Can I reset to factory condition without Clockwordmod easily or is that not possible? I have installed CyanogenMod-7.1.0-RC1-V9-Kang.

I will sell my zte v9 and have not backup the original rom.

Thx.

hey guys i got a major problem here.

i just installed the cm7 from the first post and well to say the calibration is off is the understatement of the year. when i go to select the power off i have to push on the opposite side of the screen, WTF?

Guest New Liquid Metal

hey guys i got a major problem here.

i just installed the cm7 from the first post and well to say the calibration is off is the understatement of the year. when i go to select the power off i have to push on the opposite side of the screen, WTF?

No big issue, go open up your main drawer, go to bottom and you should see an apps for screen calibration, do that and all will be fine(I am assuming you flashed the 0815 copy).....

Guest richarddwyer10

2011-09-21: Nothing new labeled. A little cosmetic differences in the sensor code. 2011-09-20: Använder2.6.35.7kärnan. Detendajag know that intefungerarär USB Host mode. Another novelty is that the sensor lib: a now egenkompilerad and g-sensor works better now, and games such as Shakya Tower Cubes Free is now possible to play.

Guest kallt_kaffe
There is a new release ROM on the Swedish side (date 09-21), anyone tried it yet? Any feedback? Downloading now to try....

It's test builds with using the 2.6.35.7 kernel. Works very well but USB host mode has been disabled due to compile errors.

Also g-sensor games works better with this release.

Guest New Liquid Metal

Thanks kaffe and Richard...download and flashed and all is good, USB host mode not important to me at the moment, but this new kernel is good, everything seem lighter now, respond is quicker too!

Many many thanks to you kaffe!

Guest New Liquid Metal

hey guys i still can't get the data working iv'e changed apns and everything but i can't get 3g working still, any ideas?

Suggest to re-download the ROM again and reflash, always wipe.