flash

Guest pkmsigns

Guest pkmsigns

With a new Vega, & as far as I can see Flash installed & operating, (have followed the MoDaCo install procedure), I still find I cannot view flash sites....such as my own, www.createxuk.co.uk.

can someone please show me the way to activate Flash on the vega or give me a link to thread that thoroughly covers it. cheers..Pete

Guest pkmsigns
Your site works on my Vega running Corvus5 and I put on the Tegra specific Flash downloadable from here - http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...guides-how-tos/

Grateful for the link, but as very new to this..what is corvus5 & are there full & simple instructions with it.....................but why isn't it viewable with flash 10.1 installed?

Guest SeiferTV

Corvus5 is a customización of the android operating system ( custom ROM ) that's been highly optimized both performance and interface wise

Here's it's oficial thread:

http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...vus-teamed-rom/

You should definitely try it, as it's impressive how better your tablet will run.

PLUS, flash is already working perfectly on that ROM.

Edited by SeiferTV

Guest pkmsigns
I'm using Corvus5 Ron and Flash 10.1. and your site works perfectly fine for me.

Rob

I appreciate the feed back from all you guys & will 'have a go' at downloading & installing ...over w/e ............... looking to put skype on to..any known issues?

Guest pkmsigns

trying to download but keep getting sent to www.multiupload site, have d/l & installed 'iLivid downloader' but still can't see how to downlaod corvus5....any help plz

Guest Yogimax
trying to download but keep getting sent to www.multiupload site, have d/l & installed 'iLivid downloader' but still can't see how to downlaod corvus5....any help plz

Try one of the other linked download sites on multiupload, scroll down to see your choices - I just downloaded it again from the Hotfile link. I had to enter a screen captcha but then it downloaded directly.

Guest pkmsigns

its straight from the box last thursday, has flash 10.1 which doesn't seem to work, I have added nothing as yet.......because I don't know how too !!

Guest Dave Marchant

Are other Flash sites working - BBC iPlayer for example. We should cover the basics first as you shouldn't need to jump through the technicalities of changing the ROM version just yet.

Edited by Dave Marchant

Guest bojjob

If i were you id start by putting on Pauls R8 ROM (you will find it and aloooottt of detailed instructions in the stickied thread on here) because this in turn Roots your vega (so its easier to put on other ROM such as Corvus5) and its a great start point for people new to ROM changes.

Also try testing flash on R8 see if it works there.... PLUS which version of flash? because anything behind 10.3 may not be supported anymore, i know for fact that 10.2 worked for me on R8 so try that on yours