Rotate/Flip 180 movie playing?

Guest ady4677

Guest ady4677

Hi all,

Received my Vega yesterday, so far very impressed with the performance and general use, my only gripe is the screen viewing angle when playing movies. Is there any way to rotate playing of films so that the camera would be at the bottom of the screen as the viewing angle seems to be far better, don't notice a problem when using everything else.

Thanks,

Ady

Guest premieral
Hi all,

Received my Vega yesterday, so far very impressed with the performance and general use, my only gripe is the screen viewing angle when playing movies. Is there any way to rotate playing of films so that the camera would be at the bottom of the screen as the viewing angle seems to be far better, don't notice a problem when using everything else.

Thanks,

Ady

not sure about stock video player but certainly mobo player from the market flips the screen when you flip the vega :P

Guest carl rose
Hi all,

Thanks,

Ady

The youtube app does it and the ES File explorer player does it as well. As long as the audio is mp3, if it's AC3 then no player will do it as the only one I know that plays AVI with AC3 is rock player and that does not do it.

Guest ady4677
not sure about stock video player but certainly mobo player from the market flips the screen when you flip the vega :P

Thanks for that, moboplayer cerainly does the trick and I can now happily watch my movies on it without getting too annoyed. Just looking for a free copy & paste app for email.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Ady

Guest surly cat

As does mVideoPlayer, which is what I use. The stock player won't flip the screen, even if you're using a third-party launcher.