Got Keyboard dock but none of the options seem to work

Guest dvdcompare

Guest dvdcompare

Got the keyboard dock yesterday. It all works fine but when I go into the Keyboard Settings section and turn on all the auto-correct spelling options and the option to have sound effects when you type, although everything is ticked none of them work.

Anyone else had this? I like the auto-correction/capitalising new sentences etc with the internal keyboard and want the same features for the dock.

Guest SilentMobius
Got the keyboard dock yesterday. It all works fine but when I go into the Keyboard Settings section and turn on all the auto-correct spelling options and the option to have sound effects when you type, although everything is ticked none of them work.

Anyone else had this? I like the auto-correction/capitalising new sentences etc with the internal keyboard and want the same features for the dock.

Just to clarify the settings you are looking at are for the included Asus software keyboard, not the hardware keyboard.

Guest wilx01

Where did you manage to get the dock from? I haven't seen it advertised on its own yet?